Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi...I know this doesn't really pretains to epsxe, but please help me out if you have beat the game....

I am stuck on fighting raven in that frozen room. I can only shoot him once, but after that he is like invincible. The 1st shot I use stinger and he comes up as a target, but after that the target lockon is gone. tried c4, nikita...nothing works. All the weapon is only affective on the 1st shot on him. Could it be a bad burn? (btw I tried playing it on the real ps2 but the result is the same...)

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
aren't u supposed to hit him w/ mines or something. i can't remember, it's been a year or 2. radio in to your colleagues. they always talk (a little too much for their own good sometimes).

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Shoot his back with stingers and hide, as he will turn around again, keep doing this till he dies...
Ps.: don't wait for the lock on...

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Raven is slow and ugly and he is one of the easier bosses to defeat in the game.There are 2-3 ways to do this.First one is to use your stinger and attack him from behind.As soon as he turns, you can go to opposite site and attack again.Another option could be to use your Nikita,guide it and hit Raven from behind.By the way if you are still not able to beat him just use a cheating tool like Pec (if you dont mind cheating) .He will surely go down one way or the other.

·
Registered
2 Posts
okay. what cha do is yoy get the land mines, lay them at an intersection, knock on one of the wall so that raven follows you, and then BLAM he walks straight into a land mine:dead: you do this a couple of times and ra-da easy as pie

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by checkmatt1
okay. what cha do is yoy get the land mines, lay them at an intersection, knock on one of the wall so that raven follows you, and then BLAM he walks straight into a land mine:dead: you do this a couple of times and ra-da easy as pie
Hmm,will try to do that next time I play.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yep any type of explosive should work. The way I beat him originally though, was to run up to the top right corner of the room and then I just memorized his patern from there. I would then stick a C4 on the wall where I knew he would be. Note that after you hurt him he does become invincible for a few seconds so multiple hits in a row are not possible, but if you learn his pattern and time it you should be able to take him down pretty quickly( that is if you're going for high score and short game time).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts