Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Undependable.
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HIVE DIVISION | Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy | Official Movie Site

To catch people upto speed its basically a fan made movie of the metal gear solid series set between 1 and 4, so its kinda like a retelling of number 2.

I'll let you know how it turns out as I'm downloading it right now. But considering it had a budget of nothing I'm not expecting something epic. But you never know.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
HIVE DIVISION | Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy | Official Movie Site

To catch people upto speed its basically a fan made movie of the metal gear solid series set between 1 and 4, so its kinda like a retelling of number 2.

I'll let you know how it turns out as I'm downloading it right now. But considering it had a budget of nothing I'm not expecting something epic. But you never know.
Star Wreck in the Pirkinning?

Do not unerestimate the skills of some amateurs.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
I certainly hope Konami doesn't threaten these guys with lawsuits. Its in their and our interest not to.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
looks cool.
i wish they had a direct download mirror, instead of torrents.

·
The Undependable.
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here's video stream guys

Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy on Vimeo

Edit: After about ten minutes of watching the storyline is pretty good the acting is decent. And the CGI is great.

My only beef atm is the guy thats dubbing snake sounds like the guy that dubbed Spike Spiegel.

Edit two: Just finished watching, great movie. Just the ending.. Where's part 2 damn it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.