Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol check out this screenie i found, Nop no photoshop here, looks like there will be a minigame with Ape Escape somwhere in the middle!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hushypushy said:
um, yeah right, im pretty damn sure that's a photoshopped pic :rolleyes:
I hate it when u guys dont trust me :( Like 4 years here isnt enough to gain my trust :mad:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
It's not that. This is just a really weird move by Konami :p

·
Registered
304 Posts
it doesnt really make logic sense here, why they try to put the cartoony stuff in a mature game, if they want monkeys in the game, then make a realistic monkeys... its like watching a action movie and then suddenly there bunches of animamiacs characters appear..

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I guess that's what makes it crazy. Hideo Kojima has a weird sense of humor. I'm sure you seen some of the weird MGS 3 trailers already.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well tbh MGS3 seems like a really stupid game :p Motocross bikes in the middle of the cold war, the crocodile helmet among other things are wierd 0o

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Totally lame. -_-

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Either BS or MGS3 is gonna be MGS2 all over again.....

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
I hate it when u guys dont trust me :( Like 4 years here isnt enough to gain my trust :mad:
that's not it dude, it's just that it's totally freakin lame, and looks like a crappy photoshop too. i wouldn'tve believed it even if Bobbi-sama himself had said it :rolleyes:

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
watch the trailer, it's there. It's really just a gag thrown into the trailer. I think there might be a mini-game of sorts or something related, but there WONT be any monkeys running around like that in the jungle freely for you to encounter. This is equivelent to the skateboarding game in MGS2 substance, just another stupid stunt.

Edit: Also, i'm hijacking this thread and turning it into an appreciation thread of the new MGS3 trailer.
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/index.html

We get to learn about the new bosses (a crew more 'emo' than you could ever imagine), THEY EVEN HAVE A BEE MAN! They all seem pretty cool however. There's even further indication that snake this time around is big boss, with the whole "whichever one survives will be known as the boss" deal. Also, my man Ocelot is as smooth as ever :cool:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Couple of more screenies lol. These monkeys are so funny

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Damn.. s***t f**k b***h its real :D anyway that triler say it is, this game ain't gonna be beaten by any Splinter cell (as for story anyway ;))

1 - 20 of 20 Posts