Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fonts are messed up...

When using scan visor, the scan function is broken, thus cannot advance...

using 4389, anyone else tried Metroid prime 2 GC?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have a problem on Metroid 2, after defeating the first boss, I am able to open the purple door, but nothing to do, it does not work.

(Tested in the latest version of Dolphin 4797)

Thank you for your responses.

Bernic

·
Registered
436 Posts
Use the scanner to open it, all upgrades for doors go to scanner

·
Registered
154 Posts
To address the original issue regarding the fonts, enable "Safe Texture Cache" to fix them.

The scan visor is broken in the latest SVN's though (which wasn't always the case). You can't scan anything.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bull****, scanner is working, just use EFB to RAM, scanner now even works normally with frameskiping

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bull****, scanner is working, just use EFB to RAM, scanner now even works normally with frameskiping
Must be fixed now. In the revision I was using (and this applies to SVN R4389 for that matter since that's what the OP had), I had EFB enabled and none of the red/orange squares indicating a scannable item would appear (nor would they be recognized).

I tried this game before several revisions back and it DID work so this was a newly introduced bug. I'll try it again when I get home using SVN R4823.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Seems the game locks up when you try to load your save in SVN R4826. Ah well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
fonts are messed up...

When using scan visor, the scan function is broken, thus cannot advance...

using 4389, anyone else tried Metroid prime 2 GC?
I had this problem on android dolphin mmj 5.0.... easy fix. Switch from opengl to Vulcan under the graphic setting... yes Vulcan played slower then opengl so only switch to Vulcan to scan objects needed to advance in game. Then save state and switch back to opengl to get the best gaming performance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.