1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Having not played Super Metroid is an absolute sin. :(

·
king of hotlanta
15 Posts
I'd have to say Metroid: Zero Mission and Super Metroid were my favorites. And of course, the good ol' original Metroid. I've read what's available of the manga and it's pretty good. Been awhile since I've looked so there are probably a few more chapters out than there was then. The manga seems to "answer" those questions I'm sure we've all had about Metroid.

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
This.

Super Metroid was amazing. Absolutely no story line (well, there's a tiny one but not really worth mentioning :lol:) but the gameplay, sound, music and puzzles were fantastic. The best side scrolling game I've ever played.
Agreed! Its the only game that I have ever played where I am still happy to awake at 3am to find the A button has left in indent on my forehead!!

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
This.

Super Metroid was amazing. Absolutely no story line (well, there's a tiny one but not really worth mentioning :lol:) but the gameplay, sound, music and puzzles were fantastic. The best side scrolling game I've ever played.
There was a story to the game, though it's not really told through the game.

Super Metroid was just pure awesomeness. It is the TCoS of Super Nintendo games.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.