Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never played Metroid on nes or snes i only have Metroid for Game Cube and i didn't like i guess it's not my type

Yet this manga got me playing it know the story is way different but it still got me to play it

I really like the story and i hope "N"will implant that story into new Metroid game

Metroid Manga - Read Metroid manga scans online.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Having not played Super Metroid is an absolute sin. :(

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Having not played Super Metroid is an absolute sin. :(
This.

Super Metroid was amazing. Absolutely no story line (well, there's a tiny one but not really worth mentioning :lol:) but the gameplay, sound, music and puzzles were fantastic. The best side scrolling game I've ever played.

·
Not a Registered User
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Metroid Prime trilogy isn't what the series is known for. Try playing a classic 2D Metroid game, preferably Super Metroid for the SNES.
I might just do that but not today it's 2AM and I'm going to get some sleep but now please comment the manga especially you manga/anime perverts :p

·
king of hotlanta
15 Posts
I'd have to say Metroid: Zero Mission and Super Metroid were my favorites. And of course, the good ol' original Metroid. I've read what's available of the manga and it's pretty good. Been awhile since I've looked so there are probably a few more chapters out than there was then. The manga seems to "answer" those questions I'm sure we've all had about Metroid.

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
This.

Super Metroid was amazing. Absolutely no story line (well, there's a tiny one but not really worth mentioning :lol:) but the gameplay, sound, music and puzzles were fantastic. The best side scrolling game I've ever played.
Agreed! Its the only game that I have ever played where I am still happy to awake at 3am to find the A button has left in indent on my forehead!!

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
This.

There was a story to the game, though it's not really told through the game.

Super Metroid was just pure awesomeness. It is the TCoS of Super Nintendo games.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts