Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you think Metal Slug would make a neat cartoon?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hmmmm..let me think, violence, humor, action,action more action, some more violence=good
NO STORY LINE = BAAAD!!!How long can you watch some guy blowing up alliens and evil type army bad guys?

Anyways, I would have to say that if they come up with a good story line then it will suceed, if not it will suck badly...

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zen_master said:
Hmmmm..let me think, violence, humor, action,action more action, some more violence=good
NO STORY LINE = BAAAD!!!How long can you watch some guy blowing up alliens and evil type army bad guys?

Anyways, I would have to say that if they come up with a good story line then it will suceed, if not it will suck badly...
A story line is all it's missing.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
I dont see a problem with violence, humor, action, action more action, some more violence...

maby its just me ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeahhhh....Isnt that what I just sayd?:wave:

It would make a good anime movie, sort of like what capcom did with street fighter alpha, but cartoon is highly unlikely..

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
as for storyline, authors of that cartoon can always make some and add it :p

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I liked it. "Crappy" commics like that are right up my alley. :thumb:

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
I like Metal Slug a lot... it would be nice to see a cartoon version but story line should be enchance since the mission is usually defeat the germans and alien invaders...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts