Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Developer: SNK Playmore
Release: 2005

Havn't found any other info, other than the title is up for change.

·
Registered
191 Posts
w00t O_O

I have doubts the gameplay will make the transition from 2D to 3D without loosing much of it's interest...let's wait and see

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
That is totally not cool. Like cloud said it looks like army men.
I hope they dont stop doing 2D Metal Slug games

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The game looks like a psone title. I admit myself I am highly ashamed for even posting this topic.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Zer0Soul said:
The game looks like a psone title. I admit myself I am highly ashamed for even posting this topic.
Nah. I would say it is could be one of the late titles N64 when looking at the low-res textures being filtered to death.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
it cannot be worst than MSlug 4 :spy:

·
Registered
391 Posts
cloudvii said:
I think it's an old project made by the old snk . Maybe was supposed to be for HNG64 .
Zer0Soul , could you tell us where have u get these ?
Those are recent shots of it from TGS. I think I saw them at Gamespot yesterday, it looks like complete ass.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
I sure hope it dosent turn out to be like Worms3D. That was terrible >_<

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well this could be just like what's happening with the KOF series, making a 3D version while still continuing with 2D, a side thing which exploits the name of its awesome 2D counterpart. Since this looks like complete crap, I hope they make it up with Metal Slug 6.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I thought Metal Slug wad the only good 2D game that was left :( Looks like they are gonna ruin that too. Kinda like Sonic. Once it hit 3D it lost all of it's meaning to me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts