Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anybody knows if MGS works with EPSXE ? In my PC sound is skiping and the game do the same thing, but the frame rate is at 60/60. Here my system specs:

Athlon 900 mhz
64 ram
Voodoo2 12 mb
ePSXe 1.2
Lewpy´s driver 1.31
Epsxe SPU core
Epsxe cdr core

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
MGS has sound problems in ePSXe no matter which plugin you use.
Also it crashes when you meet the darpa chief in version 1.2.0 and you have to use another emulator to change discs when the game asks to.
That's all I can think of,so if you want to play MGS use ePSXe v1.0.1 and make sure you have bleem! or VGS for the disc change.
Or you can only use VGS,it has no problems at all but the graphics are quite horrible(no hardware acceleration).
Hope I helped you.
Bye;)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hey unknown4x,looks like you already reached an impressive:eek: amount of posts!

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeah... thats number one in posting- and i ain't spamming- me actually answering questions... disturbed is like number 2 but hes 10 post behind me :D Happy posting ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Should we call him :"the fastest poster in the world"?:)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by unknown4x
yeah... thats number one in posting- and i ain't spamming- me actually answering questions...
hmm.. are you positively sure that all those posts are particularly helpful? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
depends... i think most of them are if not then tell me... well these posts up there probably weren't sorry bout that - but that was only like 2 or 3... :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys, I´m sad about MGS because it´s a great game, maybe it wil be fix in a future release.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It will be fixed,it works fine in VGS so why not in ePSXe?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts