Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The in-game seems to run alright, but not perfect... a little glitchy with the sound and the video (which I don't normally get in other games with ePSXe). Also, for some strange reason, all in-game video is shifted to the right about an inch which overlaps onto the left-hand side.

Tried messing with different resolutions, but nothing changes that.

Have attached a screenshot so you can make sense of that :)

Has anyone gotten this game to work great with ePSXe, and if so, can they post their settings? I'm still a little new to the PSX emulation, but I'd like to get into it a bit more as my actual PSX is a little worse for wear now and skips on CDs a lot.

Thanks for any light you can shed!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, just the very opening video.

Interestingly enough, Dan I tried it in SSSX and it sort of shifts the video into place right at the very start, then everything runs fine!

Exact same settings and plugins I'm using in ePSXe as well.

This is the first time I've had to use a specific emulator other than ePSXe to have to run a game properly, but it worked!

Thanks, Dan.

BTW, you don't have a magic fix to get Hot Wheels Turbo Racing running in-game in your bag of tricks do you!?

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate the help.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
were you seriously getting worked up over the fact that one video that you never have to watch doesnt work? oO some people really need perfect emulation...

if you end up playing more games, get used to switching emulators. some games work better in ePSXe 1.5.2 than 1.6.0, or better in PSXeven, SSSPSX, etc etc...when you play a lot you'll end up with plenty of different plugin setups and emulators.

lastly, if anyone actually owned hot wheels turbo racing, perhaps they could help. like i said in the other thread (or in any thread where no one has figured it out) you just have to try every plugin, every emulator, everything. just troubleshoot it. and be prepared to face the fact that there is a chance that it cannot be 100% emulated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.