Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone, I have a problem with my Metal Gear Solid Game music When I play its working good no crashes no nothing, but the music is really weird and its super annoying you cant play with the music like that.
is this the cdrom problem or emulator problem?
If you ever played metal gear solid 1 you'd know the music is really good normally, but with me the music is wierd on all stages of the game as far as i played.
I dont think its from the cdrom or what ever, I've tried more then one ISO thingy and cdrom still same problem..?
Does this problem happen with you too? Try it and please tell me. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried alot of plugins including the eternal one, same thing and worse, its running slower (whole game) not just sound, still the annoying sound
when i did that i tried the SPU core again and its running normal but still annoying sounds :(

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
do you have any similar issues in other games? can you also post your system specs in case they are needed later on?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Problem Solved, thank you so much when i used autodetect fps it was running really slow, and when i used the fps limit 200.0 it ran really fast so i tryed using 100.0 and it worked, as for the sound Eternal Plugin sound thingy is working thank you all :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.