Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing Metal Gear Solid and I just got to the point where I need to switch disks. No problem, I go into change disc select the ISO (tried the CD too) loads up but theres no sound! I currently have Enable Sound, Enable CDDA Sound, and Enable XA Sound checked. I'm using P.E.Op.S DSound Audio Driver 1.9 with the following options:

Mode: 2 Use SPUasync
Volue: 2 loud
Reverb: None
Interpolation: None
Enable XA Playing
SPU IRQ - wait for CPU action
SPU IRQ - handle irqs in decoded sound buffer areas

Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
I came across many problems espically with disc swopping as in Thosand Arms (U/C NTSC).

My friend, who tried playing this game couldn't switch to Disc 2 due to his sound cutoff problem. However, it will still run and my friend claims that sound could sometimes be heard after swopping discs.

This problem seems to somehow affect the gameplay due to the fact that Thousand Arms couldn't boot from Disc 2.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
fireblaster_lyz, do not double post unless vital. Double posting and bumping are annoying practices and are forbidden on this forums ([rules]rules[/rules]). If you need to post more info after just having posted, please use the edit button (located on the lower right corner of your posts) ;) .

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
Sorry, I take note of that advice and do be careful of double postings.
However, I meant no offence in double posting here as I have aggeressively posted in this forum for some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts