Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have MGS Integral (the japanese version) and when I try to start (after selecting New Game, the emulator stays therre, doing nothing (showing only a black screen). HELP!!!!:eek: I want to play so please answer quickly....

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
please use Eternal SPU 1.10 and the following SPU settings

in epsxe:

Enable Sound
Disable CDDA sound
Enable XA sound
Enable XA read
Disable SPU IRQ hack

and here is a pic of my Eternal SPU settings (note: sound buffer size can be adjusted usually 8-15 range is good)

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by liquid
please use Eternal SPU 1.10 and the following SPU settings

in epsxe:

Enable Sound
Disable CDDA sound
Enable XA sound
Enable XA read
Disable SPU IRQ hack

and here is a pic of my Eternal SPU settings (note: sound buffer size can be adjusted usually 8-15 range is good)
You know, when I enable Xa buffer auto adjust in the eternal spu, I get weird stutters.. But with it disabled, it works fine.. I have a SB live xgamer.. I have CDDA enabled in the epsxe sound options.. But it still works great on my comp with XA auto disabled..

This doesn't really answer the guys question though.. Maybe try enabling and disabling the cd rom options in epsxe.. Is there sound while the screen is black? Try setting framebuffer to "emulated Vram" and enable "Full Vram Primitives" or set framebuffer to "hardware" and disable "Full Ram Primitives" and set "Off Screen Drawing" to 2 or higher..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, my PC is kinda crappy:

Intel Celeron 433Mhz MMX
128MB Ram
Generic 8Mb Video card (SiS 620)
And cD 2 loads (to the screen that appears when you slect new game, that MGS) but CD1 & 3(VR) don´t seem to load (I've tried everything..., but I'll try what you posted.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Fedeyo
Well, my PC is kinda crappy:

Intel Celeron 433Mhz MMX
128MB Ram
Generic 8Mb Video card (SiS 620)
And cD 2 loads (to the screen that appears when you slect new game, that MGS) but CD1 & 3(VR) don´t seem to load (I've tried everything..., but I'll try what you posted.
I suspect that this video is onboard, right?
Direct3d won't work fine on this card, so you better stick with pete's soft plugin, it had quite an optimisation on the latest version ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts