Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every time i run the game with pec plugin it crashes at the game start this happen when i enable the code but when i dont enable the code it dont crash
what is the problem

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and why is the water black every time i go under water i cant see anything

i am using petes d3d plugin nd using the fast mode

i have a amd k-6
and 256 mbram

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
every time i run the game with pec plugin it crashes at the game start this happen when i enable the code but when i dont enable the code it dont crash
what region are you using (ntsc or pal)? make sure you are using the correct codes.

oh and why is the water black every time i go under water i cant see anything ...i am using petes d3d plugin nd using the fast mode
if you are using a geforce card set framebuffer to "2-Gfx card framebuffer"

but guessing from your computer's specs I would just set framebuffer to "0-emulated Vram" and disable "Full Vram Primitives"

you might want to consider using NickK's plugin -- it's very fast.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by extremgamer
what is the problem
Some gameshark codes crash the emu.. Try enabling other codes one at a time until you get to the code that causes the crash.. Then dont' use that code.. Or mixture of codes.. Sometimes, enabling too many codes at once also crashes the emu..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts