Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aquire Here

361MB of 1280x720 goodness :drool: Having also had it proven to be realtime, and the fact you can clearly tell at this res it's using a 'real time' engine, it is utterly stunning, sexy, and given I'm a fan of the series, it's rather gorgeous to behold :D

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rest :D

·
band
4,912 Posts
i downloaded this a while ago O__O but i think i wanted to keep it for myself ...sorry T_T

anyway i think the most remarkable thing is in this one u get to see the sweat wash away the dirt on snake's face when it drips down his face. that and the skin animations, the particles, the lcd screen........

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I downloaded this a few days ago while prodding through filemirrors. It definitely makes me wish that I had played any of the series. I should probably start tracking down copies of all the other ones in the series so I'm up to speed when this jem comes out.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Wow, beautiful. I agree CK, you really can tell it's running in real-time.

The HD video was multimediagasmic, too. :D

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Modem1 said:
Looks like Snake has aged about 30 years. oO
Or is it even snake? ;) Nice video :drool: Hopefully sony dosent screw it up with copy protection or rootkits etc etc :p

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
thanks... I like torrents ;)
Finally I'll get to see a computer-rendered old man in HD :p
..not that my PC is really good at handling HD videos, though. ;)

hmm, I have to say though, the quality of the video in ck's link is a LOT better than that torrent.
And, no slowdown this time :) - Dunno what was wrong last time then, but when I watched the DOA4 HD trailer my PC was really choking on it.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
Well, it resizes nicely... can't really tell the difference on my monitor, except that 1280x1024 @ 60hz hurts my eyes and gives me a headache =P

With these next gen consoles, they could use fmv and both graphics and you won't even be able to tell which part was prerendered and which wasn't ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.