Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
In limbo
Joined
·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I saw it and my jaws dropped to the floor.:eek: Has been dubbed to English now (the first MGS2 trailer released was in Japanese with English subs), much shorter than the first one shown at E3 2000. Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!! I can't wait til this game comes out!;)
 

·
Lost in Time
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Don't worry, it won't take long, with the Sony strategies, MGS2 should come out together with the official launching of X-box in the USA ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
Don't worry, it won't take long, with the Sony strategies, MGS2 should come out together with the official launching of X-box in the USA ;)
November 13, to be exact ;)
 

·
Lost in Time
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
November 13, to be exact ;)
Hmm, I though it was to be on November 15...
I would love to see people fighting for a copy of MGS2, that would really be a true vision of h*ll :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu


Hmm, I though it was to be on November 15...
I would love to see people fighting for a copy of MGS2, that would really be a true vision of h*ll :evil:
just imagine launch day for PS2, only with more people :D
 

·
Lost in Time
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
just imagine launch day for PS2, only with more people :D
I can imagine that, with teenagers steeping on grown-ups heads. And then, some grown-ups steeping on one another. That'd be really cool :evil:
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,133 Posts
Bah. Konami shoud've focused more on Tokimemo 3 development, particularly porting it to english; rather than this game. :p

Im sick and tired of Konami playing this up too much. It's about time they took some Japan-only games out into the world. :(
 

·
In limbo
Joined
·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyways, what are the chances of a PC port? I know, I know, it's too early to tell, it's impossible at the moment. But what are the chances, a year or two years from now. Will a 1+GHz/GeForce3 combo be powerful enough if ever this game be ported to the PC?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
Anyways, what are the chances of a PC port? I know, I know, it's too early to tell, it's impossible at the moment. But what are the chances, a year or two years from now. Will a 1+GHz/GeForce3 combo be powerful enough if ever this game be ported to the PC?
i think only a computer with 4 billion GHz can do this game any justice.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top