Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,
I'm running Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty [PAL] and it seems to be almost perfect at a constant 50fps no slowdowns, not even on intense graphical scenes! The only problem i have is that Snake seems to be missing a few polygons and is practically invisible on most scenes. None of the other NPC models have the problem. Anyone know a fix? Maybe a patch?

PCSX2 v0.9.5 r514 (Enabled patches, EERec, VU0Rec VU1Rec, Multithreaded mode
GSDX v1.14 r503 (DirectX10 Mode, no other settings changed except [email protected] - Doesn't make a difference at low resolution)
SPU-X r513 (No settings changed)
SCPH-50003 (UK) Bios

System Specs are in my sig

Here are some pics....

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Disable speed hacks one by one starting form X3 to X1 to isolate the problem.
Also this could have been caused by changing the options in the advanced config. Click the default button to revert the settings back to normal.
Also try to enable the Native option in the GSdx config.

209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disable speed hacks one by one starting form X3 to X1 to isolate the problem.
Also this could have been caused by changing the options in the advanced config. Click the default button to revert the settings back to normal.
Also try to enable the Native option in the GSdx config.
Hi there, thanks for the reply.
Im not using any speedhacks as it seems to run fine as it is. Also havent changed any advanced options, litrally set up as i have stated already.

209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wierd, must be broken on the newer SVN revisions. Tried it on PCSX2 Playground from the PCSX2.net website, all seems fine now! Awesome! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts