Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're aproaching christmas eve here in germany, and as I'm going to be out of town for the christmas weekend, I thought I'd take this chance to send out some christmas greetings:
  • First off, I'd like to thank you, the visitors of NGEmu who gave us the motivation to keep this huge project running. It's great to see that people appreciate our work, and it gives us the motivation to go on with it.
    An even bigger thanks goes to those of you, who help making this site what it is; those who contribute by submitting news, reports, bugs and all the other things which keep us busy :)

Then I'd like to send a huge thanks out to the active NGEmu staff; our main crew such as kirby, Elly and Raziel who keep our site up to date with the latest news and downloads - Demo, who helps keeping our servers running (for example by deleting 70 GB of mails shortly before this server crashed), Flare who helps with useful configuration hints and ideas and of course our huge forum crew, who's always around to moderate Emuforums - thanks to everyone of you!!
Now my original plan for christmas was to launch NGEmu v3.0 today, but as you all know, christmas shopping can keep you real busy. This new version of NGEmu won't have many new features (well okay, there're some goodies) - it will mostly feature a kind of "intelligent" core, which will replace our dynamic pages with static ones.
This should reduce our server load dramaticly (my home server is able to send out 13 times more pages compared to the old core) and improve your surfing experience quite a lot. This new version should be launched sometimes early next year.

Now all I have left to say is this:

<center><font size="+2">Merry Christmas!</font></center>

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too! And happy holidays to everyone else out there! Be safe and smart and have a great time!

PS: NGEmu v3.0 sounds awsome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Merry Christmas :D

Hope you all Merry Christmas and happy new year .... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :emb: :emb: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and I hope you will take off my ban :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wish you all Merry Christmas!
I'd also like to say a big thanks to all of NGemu crew for the amasing site!
Keep it up! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Merry christmas everyone!

Look what I got a day early (Metroid Prime 2). Lots more gifts to give, lots more to open.. :wub:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Merry Cristmas and a brand new ps2 for me!!!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
We already have a merry xmas thread :p

Good to hear about the updates Bobbi, have a nice christmas!! And a safe and happy 2005 :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
NGEmu v3.0 sounds great. Looking forward to it.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts