Next Generation Emulation banner

Merry Christmas Everybody!

3K views 71 replies 22 participants last post by  Jonys 
#1 ·
Well I know not everyone celebrates Christmas, but.. Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to you all! Now, to find something to do this holiday... :evil::evil:

#4 · (Edited)
Originally posted by Ryos
At least I'll have Belldandy and Kaoru at my side. :(
What about the Hinata-sou ladies? Can't forget them!

What's not to be cheerful about for us teenagers at Christmastime? 1) We're gonna be young forever. 2) We got loads and loads of presents and could care less how much they cost. 3) Taxes? What taxes? (Bills too.) 4) We'll all rule the world someday.

#7 ·
> buuu! damn kids have all the fun!

Damn straight we do! We're parasites, sucking all the fun out of you old codgers' lives! Muahahahahaha! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

> Asfaloth: Not when you have no one to share it with. It's like Valentine's Day, just a little bet less painful.

Good point, but that's what bars are for ;)

#21 ·
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm staying home, too. And I'm not getting a new computer like you, Asfaloth. Actually, I don't think I'll get anything for Christmas. :( :( :( :( :(

#22 · (Edited)
Hello!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Well, infact Christmas is sometimes a play on the fools. Some people spend all the year 'fighting' and letting others down, but when Christmas come they just say "Oh, come on! Let's forget our differences!" The holidays pass by, and these people return to their old stupid self. That looks a bit silly to me.

Oh, well, I'm staying home too. Nothing much to do except coming to Emuforums :p

[edit] Little spelling mistakes, hehe. [/edit]

#24 ·
Yes, almost. Every year, in the end of it (entering december), I feel melancholic. I don't know why exactly, but it's always like that. I feel sad, as if the time was passing by, and a part of me was left behind... don't know how to make it clear enough for an understanding. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.