Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a major problem. Every time I fire it up, never used it yet, there is a message that says that it could not allocate enough physical memory for it to even run.

I have 2GB of main ram and 256MB of VRAM. I'd think this would be enough to run it!!

After this, if I say yes to open this other version, I get this message in the DOS box that says i'm missing an xml. If I even try to boot up one of my bought ps2 games from the PC tray, it will crash and give me the usual XP error message and ask weather to send it or not.

So what am I missing here? I need this because the PS3 I have, has no actual ps2 backwards compatibility on it.

EDIT: OK it was my GFX settings. Now it runs slow. How do I get a game to play from the actual DVD? Also, can I make it run smoother too?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Post your PC specs. Having 256-512mb or 1 gb of vram doesn't help at all if you have a weak GPU. Also, ram is not so important with pcsx2. The "missing xml" is not really a problem either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.