Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i realized that most of the games hang or crash at the begining (creating a new game file on the memcard)
so i wonder is there a program that can import gamesaves to the memory card (wich already has a gamexxx file ) so maybe we can pass the reason that cause the games to crash ???
its only a suggestion correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Import from where??
Also patches are 99% used to skip vidoes,and if not they are too complicated for the normal users to make them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmm what you say is the same for me i tested resident evil code veronica pal ver and with pcsx 0.7 it crashes at first screen with checking memory card and with pcsx 0.6 it goes after this screen and then when i go ingame it crashes. So my question is can the memory card support in 0.7 be disabled for testing i don´t no if and when how to do that. is that possible or not?
sorry for my bad english im german so i hope u understand what i mean :rolleyes:
i have 3 pics added first with 0.7 the other 2 with 0.6

·
Registered
17 Posts
ok thx for that answer so there is no way to disable the memcard in 0.7? and when it won´t help? thats badly :???:

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bositman said:
Import from where??
Also patches are 99% used to skip vidoes,and if not they are too complicated for the normal users to make them
the saves r from gamefaqs u know they exist
in psx emulation or even in dreamcast u can import them into your memcard using some sort of manegers the dreamcast emu chankast came with one called vms browser

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Hm actually i didnt know they existed :p
Well i guess you could do that by using a third party program but i have no idea if it would work

·
Registered
17 Posts
ok i don´t know if it intrest but i test a little bit with the buggy version of pcsx2 0.7 because the memory cards of the ver wont work so i tested resident evil with this ver and it skipped the memory card screen so how in 0.6 if written before. but then it wont crash for a long time i have made some pics i don´t know why but with this buggy version i can get ingame why is this so? ok only with 7 fps and it crashed after fc 21136 at the moment i become the weapon and have to kill some zombies :D that was bad. but it was a great feeling to become the emu goes ingame so I would like to know ho to make it possible to start the game with recompiler box unchecked to have more speed what could i do to make that possible if testet all pluginspecs i can change but with recompiler unchecked the screen remains black thats :???: from the game i hope there will be a patch to make the memory cards screen skip or so but i dont know if someone can make so a patch i can´t :rolleyes:
sorry for my bad english
and here some shots after last one it crashed

plugins are gsdx9 d3d fixed pipeline peops dvd1.2 no sound padwin 0.6 because with that my controller works correctly :eyemove:

·
n00b necromancer
28 Posts
I had a problem formatting the first memory card, the emulator would always run into some recompiler error screen. (It was a while back so I don't remember what it said)
To fix that I had to instead format the 2nd memory card, and physically copy that and rename the copy to the first memory card.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts