Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, on the real PSX I have this memory card that can go through "pages" of 15 blocks when holding Select + L1/R1. It's a 240 blocks memory card.

So this makes me wonder if it's possible on a computer with ePSXe to somehow increase the Memory Card size as well?

Right now the cap is 15 blocks, but I wonder if there's a way to increase this, or maybe the ability to swap through pages as well, to get a new set of 15 blocks. It would help a lot with managing Save Games. I'm pretty sure PCSX2 has this feature for the memory card. But I guess it's because the restriction was never "blocks" but rather the amount of memory still available on the card, meaning you could have a 200 MB Memory card on a computer basically.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its not impossible, but it is unlikely, it increases the complexity of the save size, and increases the possibility that something will go wrong.

·
Ex-Virgin
100 Posts
sorry to reopen an old forum but im wondering if anyone has the knowhow to program a 240 block card for epsxe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.