Next Generation Emulation banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Sorry for the long absence, It seems that this site made a major overhaul and just noticed that all of my memory card attachments are gone, gone with the wind ^_^, anyway I'll re upload all the save files anytime this week, so thank you very much for bringing this upon my attention.

Update: November 29, 2013

To smokermagee: I have a complete save for the two games, I'll upload it soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not sure how to go about using these. I downloaded it for PE2 RE3 and RE2 dual shock. I tried moving my old mem card file and replace it with yours (even renamed it epsxe000 to match what was there before) and nothing. Says there is no save data... Help? Lol I know I suck

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm returning to play xenogears since '98 and I was wandering just for nostalgic reason. Does anyone have or create a save file for PS Vita use for xenogears? I would like to have all items, Fei with max stats and level, all his deathblows and abilities, also the secret gear Argento if possible. I would appreciate it very much since I have no idea how to do this being that I'm dumb in the world of codes and configuration. whatever you call it, lol. Also to start at the beginning when Bart and Fei with Citan leave the hideout to save Margie.

Very respectfully,
Franklin, Michael B.

·
Registered
9 Posts
this might a bit late but the star ocean 2 problem with all items code gives you 20 bounced cheques which is an item that drains your money.....so it's not a glitch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for a Gran Turismo 1 save with at least all licenses gold with the 3 bonus cars.
Can anyone help me out?
Well, I managed to get them with cheats.
Here is my memory card file with all licences gold, 3 bonus cars (TRD3000GT, Concept Car and NISMO400r), 10,000 Credits and no races completed. It has other games on it too. For anyone who finds this post through google or whatever search engine.

a.pomf.se/fbjfcw.mcr
https://mega.co.nz/#!K8MTnIoQ!6jdCOn7i2oCdzew5RB388L-HZFsjJ-q6mYgJ0QcpU7k
https://d.maxfile.ro/jcxkrpkdlt.mcr

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Second Memory Card Save Collection Upload - All save files are for NTSC UC region games.

EPSXE 002.mcr Contents

1. Battletanx - All cheats unlocked

2. Red Alert Retaliation Allied Disc - All Levels Unlocked (General Ranking)

3. Red Alert Retaliation Soviet Disc - All Level Unlocked (General Ranking)

4. Crash Bandicoot - 100% Complete

5. Crash Bandicoot 2 - 100% Complete

6. Crash Bandicoot 3 - 100% Complete

7. Crash Team Racing - 100% Complete

8. Digimon Rumble Arena - Everything Unlocked

9. Driver - All Missions Completed, All Codes and All Cities Unlocked

10. Driver 2 - Game 100% complete with all cheats unlocked. You can now toggle on/off Immunity and Invincibility and also have two extra tracks.

11. Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter - Everything Unlocked

12. Megaman X6 - All Weapons, All Life Tanks, All Heart Tanks, and 9999 souls for Mega Man X & Zero ranking UH. All parts and 128 of 128 Hunters Rescued. Got Falcon, Shadow, Blade, Ultimate, Red Zero and Black Zero. Start on last stage.

13. Silhouette Mirage - all secrets and options accessed. Load the game to see all options

14. Gundam Battle Assault 2 - Everything Unlocked

15. Parasite Eve 2 - Nightmare Mode save, right before battle with Eve. 100% kill, 0 Escapes, Pierce saved. Finish with everything unlocked and huge bonus.

Link For The Memory Card File
http://adf.ly/1WLkAY

Enjoy! ^_^
Mr.. thanks for sharing... i need help for crash bash 100% complete.. i trapped in difficulities from that game, but i love to play it... regardsss...Thanks Mr.

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Mr.. thanks for sharing... i need help for crash bash 100% complete.. i trapped in difficulities from that game, but i love to play it... regardsss...Thanks Mr.
Already included the save file you've mentioned in the link on the first page a few months ago, just didn't have time to update the save file list on this thread, just check it there and you'll find it.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts