Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hi guys, i try to use these saves (europe) http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/913685-driver-2/saves

I used the PSXmemtool for convert to mrc, but i cant load the saves in game :(

What's wrong? Thanks.

If you got the save at gamefaqs in .GME format, you don't need to convert it to .MCR, epsxe also supports that format, just direct the card in the emulator's memory card slot and you're set:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
could someone make a save for final fantasy 7 with maxed chars infinite money all items etc at the beginning of the game, thanks in advance :)))

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
sry, just wanna let u know there are no save data with the game"Yu Gi Oh Forbidden Memories" in 002,

To Ckho: I'm afraid you're mistaken, there's a save file exists in the attachment,
my guess is that the region of your game is not compatible with the save file so it hasn't been detected in your end. Load it using the North American version and it should work fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for waiting, here you go

Xenogears (NTSC UC) Save File Information:

Play from the very beginning with the following conditions

1. All Characters Max Status (Including Level 99)
2. All Items available in 99 Pieces each
3. All Regular Deathblows available
4. Maximum Gold
5. Play Time 0:00:00

I also included the cheat for the Weltall and Vierge Gear Max Status but I
haven't actually seen the results since it's saved at the very beginning

And about the all "characters max status" let me know if the cheats took
effect or not after you acquire the other characters and I think you don't
have to worry about changing equipment here since everything is maxed out.

I've attached two versions of this save , the .mcr format and the .psv format
that you requested, I'm not sure if the .psv will work so I've included the .mcr
format as back up just in case.

Well, have a great time playing the game :)

Oh I forgot to mention that all ether abilities are also available (For Fei) you'll just have to unlock the rest of the abilities
for other characters as you play.
Hi thunder,

newbie here and I have downloaded the saved file on xenogears with all maxed outs.. While playing the game on psxfin, the scene was when fei got on weltall and will be fighting the robots on lahan, the game freezes after some introduction/configuration on weltall..

Nid ur help or suggestion.. thanks in advance!

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hi thunder,

newbie here and I have downloaded the saved file on xenogears with all maxed outs.. While playing the game on psxfin, the scene was when fei got on weltall and will be fighting the robots on lahan, the game freezes after some introduction/configuration on weltall..

Nid ur help or suggestion.. thanks in advance!
Hello and Welcome to the forums, s_thong_28, if you're having problems on that particular scene, it might be an emulator problem, I've played and made the save file using Epsxe 1.7 and didn't have any freeze up until I played it up to Kislev, try it using the 1.7 or the new 1.8 version of epsxe so you can get past that scene. Best Regards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi again, thank you so much for your advice, Upon reading your reply, I immediately downloaded the new 1.8 version of epsxe. however, the same problem appears. Do you have any idea what is the problem here? I have attached the error when I try to play it on the 1.8 for your reference and if by any chance, do you have any saved game right after that battle with the same character stats with all maximum items and levels and the usual?^_^

Thanks again and more power!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forums, s_thong_28, if you're having problems on that particular scene, it might be an emulator problem, I've played and made the save file using Epsxe 1.7 and didn't have any freeze up until I played it up to Kislev, try it using the 1.7 or the new 1.8 version of epsxe so you can get past that scene. Best Regards.

Hi again, thank you so much for your advice, Upon reading your reply, I immediately downloaded the new 1.8 version of epsxe. however, the same problem appears. Do you have any idea what is the problem here? I have attached the error when I try to play it on the 1.8 for your reference and if by any chance, do you have any saved game right after that battle with the same character stats with all maximum items and levels and the usual?^_^

Thanks again and more power!

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hmm, I think this error appears if either the sound plugin is not properly configured for the game, or the game rip is bad, okay my first suggestion is to use either the epsxe default sound plugin (Epsxe sound core 1.8) or the Eternal SPU 1.50 beta and set it to "Direct Sound" and the thread mapping to "Waiting" if the error still persists try to re-rip the game (make another copy) and see. If all the above doesn't work can you show me your emulator configuration so we can figure this problem out. Best Regards.^_^

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you for the legend of legaia saves!! i can't get past the freeze glitch when you're going through conkram mirror!!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi to all, i'm posting a memory card attachment file for all players to enjoy

here are the contents of the card and all it's benefits, all games are in ntsc uc region by the way

1. Tekken 3 - all characters and modes unlocked

2. Tekken 2 - all characters unlocked

3. Marvel vs capcom clash of super heroes - all characters and gallery unlocked

4. Xenogears - all items and max money at the very first save point

5. Final fantasy 8 - all items, all cards, max gold. Saved at the very first save point

6. Final fantasy 9 - all items and max gold saved at the very first save point

7. Final fantasy tactics - all items and max gil saved after the introduction of chapter 1

8. Kensei sacred fist - all characters unlocked

9. Star ocean 2nd story - all items saved at the very first save point - claude route

10. Clock tower 2 - the struggle within - all ending files, extra mode all unlocked

11. Yu gi oh forbidden memories - all cards

12. Tales of destiny ii - all items and max gald at the very beginning

13. Ehrgeiz god bless the ring - all characters and endings unlocked

14. Legend of dragoon - all goods and max gold

15. Resident evil 3 nemesis - rocket launcher, gatling gun, assault rifle, boutique key
in crate, all epilogue pictures unlocked, all weapon acquire infinite ammo

i've decided not to include the character max stats on rpg games to maintain the game balance
hope this helps to everyone, download the attachment and enjoy! :)

p.s: If you need pcsx2 pnach cheats and memory card save files, you can check my thread here http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=153930 it's regularly updated.
you rule man!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
please help me

I was wondering if anyone could create a guide or provide some insight on PSX save data. I am having issues converting .GME files to .MCR format. I have used PSXMemtool but it doesn't work and PSXSaveEdit to no avail. There are other programs I have used but to no positive conclusion. I would like to get some .mcr files for Dino Crisis and any other games i come into contact with. I hope someone like Cheema or anyone else for that matter can help. I just want to learn how to convert gme files.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know this thread is mostly for BT25 seeing as how busy he is at most times, would anyone have a Memsave for Parasite Eve 2 at near the end of the game? For specifics I had just discovered the Cacoon of the "Mega NMC" that had the organisms capable of turnin every human into one. This will have to be in NTSC U.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts