Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
in the begining of the game. infiniate gold, max level, all skillls and abilities, all items. you know the usual lol. thanx again i apreciate it

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
in the begining of the game. infiniate gold, max level, all skillls and abilities, all items. you know the usual lol. thanx again i apreciate it
All right, got it, I'll post it here in 2 to 3 days max.
I'm still in the middle of inputting codes and applying it to the game, it
might take a while since there are a lot of codes to be applied.
I won't be able to apply the infinite money though, since it can only be used
when you activate the PEC plugin. I'll just post the codes along with the save
file so you can use it each time you play the game

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
@Blue Thunder 25

Thanks a lot for saves! ;)

But could you post Save State (Quick save from ePSXe) for those game (Just anywhere in game) >>>

*Metal Gear
*Resident Evil 3
*Dino Crisis
*Resident Evil Survival
Sure, my friend , as long as they are NTSC UC region , I think I can help.
and please also add which point in the game you want to make a save state
and which version of epsxe you're using.

Edit: On second thought, I think I'll stick with the memory card saves since posting save states in this thread might give me problems later, because save states works only on one version of the emulator and cannot be transferred to another version and I want to stay on track with the thread topic, but I'll see to it that on my next coming compilations I'll make sure that every scene on each game will be covered in the card save compilation I'll make. Sorry if I won't be able to do this request. Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
89 Posts
whats up man? if you are able to would ya be able to do a save on parasite eve 2? i cant quite remember where i was. all i remember is that there was an alarm and a count down.(basically near the ending) i stopped playing because i got stuck and decided to take a break. only to find out i cant find the save i had and the nearest save is about 7 hours behind. at least the powerful guns, all PE levels up, and as much of the better ammo,restore items both health and status revives. i came here because the saves at gamefaqs are right before the final boss and if i can remember right. if you can make it so i'll get one of the better endings. if not thats alright thanks in advance. take it easy.

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
whats up man? if you are able to would ya be able to do a save on parasite eve 2? i cant quite remember where i was. all i remember is that there was an alarm and a count down.(basically near the ending) i stopped playing because i got stuck and decided to take a break. only to find out i cant find the save i had and the nearest save is about 7 hours behind. at least the powerful guns, all PE levels up, and as much of the better ammo,restore items both health and status revives. i came here because the saves at gamefaqs are right before the final boss and if i can remember right. if you can make it so i'll get one of the better endings. if not thats alright thanks in advance. take it easy.
If your Parasite Eve 2 version is the PAL version, maybe I can compile some saves since it's the game region I have, right now I'm compiling saves for another game so it will have to wait.

·
Registered
1 Posts
any chance anyone got a save file for tales of destiny(not tales of eternia).. it would be cool if the file would be before picking the assistant anywhere near there would be cool too.. i saw some in gamefaqs but i cant seem to get the .gme file working(i know there's an app that can convert them to mcr, but i am using a mac and i cant install the app) anyways thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know if it is possible, but I would like a PSP save of Chrono Cross with New Game +. I don't really care about characters that were recruited or whatnot. I'm not using an emulator, just the actual CC game downloaded from the PSN. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

~Cat~

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay, my friends, here's my second card for another batch of save files with a little spice up, here are the contents and their effects

1. Chrono Cross - All Elements, All Key Items, Max Gold are available, saved before the
elevator rises up from the very, very beginning after naming your character. I used save anywhere to save on this point
though.
On this save file once i wake up from my dream i no longer have anything it goes back to the normal things you have at the beginning of the game im thinking you saved a lil early if you can make a save point after he wakes up with all the stuff that would be awesome i know your busy with life and all that at the moment but it will be really appreciated i wouldnt think it would be that hard seeing as you already have everything its just timing in the save thats off. :emb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay.

Sorry, it will take time for me to update the save since I'm busy with life right now . If you're interested you can browse what you're looking for in this page, check it out ^_^

Okay I see what you mean I've been so busy with my life I forgot about other people:eyemove: But please try do it in your spare time.If you can.

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
On this save file once i wake up from my dream i no longer have anything it goes back to the normal things you have at the beginning of the game im thinking you saved a lil early if you can make a save point after he wakes up with all the stuff that would be awesome i know your busy with life and all that at the moment but it will be really appreciated i wouldnt think it would be that hard seeing as you already have everything its just timing in the save thats off. :emb:

Okay I'll try to update that one when i get the chance, never tested it until
after the Fort Draconia event in the beginning, so sorry about that , and thanks for telling me about it.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts