Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the re uploaded version of the first memory card attachment which contains the following saves. Note: All save files are for NTSC UC region games only.

EPSXE 001.mcr Contents

1. Tekken 3 - Everything Unlocked

2. Tekken 2 - Everything Unlocked

3. Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Everything Unlocked

4. Marvel vs Capcom - Clash of Super Heroes - Everything Unlocked

5. Kensei - Sacred Fist - All Characters Unlocked, Extra Mode Running Bugi Unlocked

6. Ehrgeiz - God Bless The Ring - All Characters and Movies Unlocked in Fighting Game Mode

7. Tales of Destiny II - Have all Items,Weapons,Armors,Accessories,Key Items and Max Gald.Saved at the very beginning.

8. Xenogears - Have All and Max quantity of consumable items and Max Gold - Saved at the very first save point

9. Chrono Cross - Have All Key Items, All Elements, Max Gold and All 44 Party Members at first playthrough, saved at the very first save point (outside the world Map)

10. Final Fantasy Tactics - Have All items,Weapons,Armors,Accessories, and Max War Funds. Saved after Chapter 1 Introduction

11. Final Fantasy VIII - Have All Items, All Cards, All Guardian Force, and Max Gil at the beginning. Saved at the very first save point.

12. Final Fantasy IX - Have all Items,Weapons,Armor,Accessories, Max Gil, and All Cards Saved at the very first save point

13. The Legend of Dragoon - Start the game with all Weapons,Armors,Accessories,All Goods,and Max Gold. Saved at the very first save point

14. Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis - Infinite Assault Rifle, Gatling Gun, Rocket Launcher,and Boutique Key Available in Item Box,All Weapon Acquired are Infinite Ammo and All Epilogue Pictures Unlocked

15. Yu Gi Oh! - Forbidden Memories - Have All Cards, Max Starchips, All Free Duel Opponents Unlocked, Player Name: Yugi

Link For The Memory Card File
EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 001

The Star Ocean second story and Clock Tower 2 game saves were replaced by two other titles due to some problems like (Star Ocean with all items but gold decreases overtime during play) (Never checked those problems before I uploaded it three years ago, but everything's okay now)

I decided not to include the character max stat cheats on RPG games to retain the game's challenge. Enjoy!

Forgot to mention that: In Chrono Cross, all 44 characters are not guaranteed to be in the party list up to the end of the game, some characters may disappear when you reach the part where Serge switches body with Lynx. If you encounter such problems you can post the problem in this thread and I'll try to resolve the problem as fast as I can.

P.S: If you need PCSX2 pnach cheats and memory card save files, you can check my thread here
BT'S NGEMU PCSX2 Memory Card Save Files and PNACH Cheat File Collection Thread, it's regularly updated.

·
Seasoned ePSXe User
635 Posts
"For gamers by gamers" is the old Interplay logo :)

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
for snapsjot, sorry my friend I forgot to add the all cards in FF9 due I,m having trouble finding the right cheat code for it, but don,t worry I'll add it up in a few days after I find a working cheat code and test it out if it works properly

for cloudbill, is that so? never thought it came from somewhere, the word just came in my mind while I create my thread he he

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My Second Memory Card Save Collection Upload - All save files are for NTSC UC region games.

EPSXE 002.mcr Contents

1. Battletanx - All cheats unlocked

2. Red Alert Retaliation Allied Disc - All Levels Unlocked (General Ranking)

3. Red Alert Retaliation Soviet Disc - All Level Unlocked (General Ranking)

4. Crash Bandicoot - 100% Complete

5. Crash Bandicoot 2 - 100% Complete

6. Crash Bandicoot 3 - 100% Complete

7. Crash Team Racing - 100% Complete

8. Digimon Rumble Arena - Everything Unlocked

9. Driver - All Missions Completed, All Codes and All Cities Unlocked

10. Driver 2 - Game 100% complete with all cheats unlocked. You can now toggle on/off Immunity and Invincibility and also have two extra tracks.

11. Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter - Everything Unlocked

12. Megaman X6 - All Weapons, All Life Tanks, All Heart Tanks, and 9999 souls for Mega Man X & Zero ranking UH. All parts and 128 of 128 Hunters Rescued. Got Falcon, Shadow, Blade, Ultimate, Red Zero and Black Zero. Start on last stage.

13. Silhouette Mirage - all secrets and options accessed. Load the game to see all options

14. Gundam Battle Assault 2 - Everything Unlocked

15. Parasite Eve 2 - Nightmare Mode save, right before battle with Eve. 100% kill, 0 Escapes, Pierce saved. Finish with everything unlocked and huge bonus.

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 002

Enjoy! ^_^

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My third memory card save collection upload. All save data contained in the card are for NTSC UC region games.

EPSXE003.mcr contents

1. Bloody Roar - Everything Unlocked

2. Bloody Roar 2 - Everything Unlocked

3. Samurai Shodown Warrior's Rage - Everything Unlocked

4. Fatal Fury Wild Ambition - Everything Unlocked

5. Tenchu Stealth Assassins - All Items and Levels Unlocked for both characters, All Levels have Grand Master Rank

6. Tenchu 2 Rebirth of Stealth Assassins - All Items and Levels Unlocked including Tatsumaru

7. Parappa the Rapper - All Levels Unlocked

8. UM Jammer Lammy - All Levels and Effects unlocked

9. Medievil - All Levels unlocked, Have All Weapons, and all Chalice of Souls collected

10. Medievil 2 - All Levels Unlocked, Have All Weapons, and all Chalice of Souls collected

11. Metal Gear Solid VR Missions - Everything Completed 100%

12. Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Edition - Save File for "The Survivor Tofu" Scenario

13. Silent Hill - Contains 5 save files for all 5 different endings all consumable items has stock of 255 each and a save file for the "Next Fear" game with all secret weapons and items unlocked for your next game.

14. Final Fantasy VII - saved after the materia tutorial part. with this file, you can start your game with all items, all limit breaks and the materia window contains 10 master magic materia, 10 master summon materia, 10 master command materia and 20 other miscallenous materias with master level

15. Thousand Arms - Start the game at the very first save point with All Items and Max Gold (All items also includes their Non Elemental Final Weapons)

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 003

Enjoy! ^_^

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I'm quite new to the forums here. Anywho I have beaten Suikoden 1 on my original PSX(PSone) and just recently on the PSP. Now I am wondering if anyone has a completed saved file for Epsxe load data with completed file including the 108 cast with everyone alive including Gremio. or is there a way to convert a file from a dex file for it to read on the memory card. Need it for suikoden 2 if possible.

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sorry buddy I can't help with your Suikoden save file, for now I only completed Suikoden II so far with 108 characters I'll post it here when I have the time, let's just hope someone else in this forum has a save file and add it here, but for now hang in there, but back then as long as I remembered, I played the first Suikoden on my PS1, I load the file of the first one to the sequel with incomplete characters (I finished it with incomplete characters) . That file will only serve to allow Mcdohl to join your party on the Second Suikoden but other than that, it won't affect anything else no other extras will be added, so it doesn,t matter whether or not you,ve completed the characters on the first one and load it on the sequel. but still.... let's hope someone can help you here

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Lost your save file due to misplacement or file corruption? Can't continue your game due to emulation freeze glitches? or can't convert your European version to US version saves? Well you're in luck because these memory card save file bundles could solve all those problems instantly without all of those complicated explanations on how to solve your memory card problems.

Looking for a certain save point event in the game? or just want to start back from that point? These memory card bundles has them all. These cards contains save files which covers the full playthrough of the game from start to finish. Here's the list of memory card bundles available for the following games.

1. Final Fantasy IX - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
2. Final Fantasy VII - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
3. Final Fantasy VIII - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
4. Grandia - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
5. Legend of Legaia - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
6. Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue Complete - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
7. Tales of Destiny II - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
8. The Legend of Dragoon - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
9. Wild Arms 2 - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection
10. Xenogears - NTSC UC - Full Playthrough Save Collection

Link For The Memory Card Compilations
EPSXE Memory Card Full Playthrough Save File Sets

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's odd , all the zipped cards I post are all error free, and I make sure they're not corrupted or anything. Try updating your winrar to the latest version, maybe that should help

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hello again, today I'll attach a memory card save compilation
which includes the following games below, from here on , on each compilation,
I'll mark some titles in the compilation as "Complete" which means that there will be no more updates for that certain game and also means that everything is totally unlocked. I've also included the updated save file for "Initial D". well.. here are the contents, hope you find it useful.

EPSXE 009.mcr - Save File Contents

1. Gran Turismo (NTSC UC)

- 90 Cars in Garage with 16,467,380 Cash in Simulation Mode

List of Cars Available in Garage

1. Supra RZ
2. Sil Eighty
3. Alcyone SVX
4. Viper GTS-R
5. Chaser LM Edition
6. Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary
7. Soarer 2.5G T-T VVT-i
8. Eunos Roadster
9. Demio A Spec
10. CR-X EF-8 Si-R
11. Corvette 96' Grand Sport
12. Corvette 96' Coupe
13. Camaro Z28
14. Impreza WRX-Sti Type R
15. Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B
16. Impreza 96' Sedan WRX STi Version III
17. Impreza 96' Wagon WRX STi Version III
18. Legacy Touring Sedan RS
19. Impreza 96' Sedan WRX
20. Impreza 96' Wagon WRX
21. NSX Type S
22. NSX Type S Zero
23. NSX
24. Integra Type-R
25. Integra GS-R
26. Prelude Type-SH
27. Accord Sedan
28. Civic - Racer
29. Prelude
30. Accord Wagon
31. Civic Sedan
32. Civic 3 Door
33. R33 Skyline GT-R Vspec
34. R33 Skyline GT-R
35. Fairlady Z version S Twin Turbo 2 by 2
36. Fairlady Z version S Twin Turbo 2 seater
37. Fairlady Z version S 2 by 2
38. Fairlady Z version S 2 Seater
39. R33 Skyline GTS25t Type M
40. 180X TypeX
41. Primera 95' 2.0Te
42. S14 Silvia K's
43. 180SX Type S
44. S14 Silvia Q's
45. GTO Twin Turbo
46. GTO SR
47. Galant VR-4
48. Lancer Evolution IV GSR
49. Eclipse GT
50. FTO GPX
51. FTO GP Version R
52. Galant VR-G Touring
53. FTO GR
54. Mirage ASTI RX
55. RX-7 FD A Spec
56. RX-7 FD Type-RZ
57. RX-7 FD Touring X
58. RX-7 FD Type-RB
59. Eunos Roadster V-Special
60. Eunos Roadster S-Special
61. Eunos Roadster Normal
62. Lantis 2000 Type-R
63. Demio GL-X
64. Demio GL
65. Demio LX G Package
66. Impreza Rally Edition
67. NSX-R LM GT2
68. Nismo GT-R LM
69. GTO LM Edition
70. Castrol Supra GT
71. RX-7 LM Edition
72. Soarer 2.5 GT-T VVT-i
73. Supra SZ-R
74. Celica GT-Four
75. Chaser Tourer V
76. Chaser Tourer S
77. MR2 GT-S
78. MR2 G-Limited
79. Corona EXIV 200GT
80. Celica SS-II
81. Sprinter Trueno BZG
82. Corolla Levin BZG
83. Starlet Glanza V
84. Griffith 4.0
85. Griffith 500
86. Cerbera
87. Viper RT
88. DB7 Volante
89. DB7 Coupe
90. Viper GTS

- B , A and A International License Driving Test All Clear

- All Bonus Items Unlocked in Arcade Mode

2. Evilzone (NTSC UC) - Everything Unlocked (Complete)

3. Tekken (NTSC UC) - All Characters Unlocked (Complete)

4. Resident Evil Director's Cut (NTSC UC) - Play Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine ARRANGE MODE with infinite Colt Python and Rocket Launcher in inventory

5. Ridge Racer Type 4 (NTSC UC) (Complete)

- All Extra Trials Cleared
- Pac Man Car Unlocked
- All Cars Available in Garage

6. Bust A Groove 2 (NTSC UC) - All Characters and All Dance Views Unlocked (Complete)

7. Initial D (NTSC J) - All Cars Now Unlocked (Complete) (Save Update)

8. Tetris with Card Captor Sakura - Eternal Heart (NTSC J) - (Not Yet Complete)

- Easy Level Cleared
- Gallery for Easy Level Complete
- 2 More Characters Not Yet Unlocked in Taisen Mode

9. Resident Evil 2 - Dual Shock Version (NTSC UC) (Complete) - Extreme Battle Mode Save File with all four characters already unlocked (Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong and Chris Redfield) and all difficulty level unlocked

10. Resident Evil 2 - Dual Shock Version (NTSC UC) - The 4th Survivor Mode Save File
play as the bio suit guy "Hunk"

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 009

Since, there are more than one game region included in the compilation
I placed the game region besides the game title to prevent confusion.

Additional Note: here are some codes for Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Version that enables all characters in Extreme Battle Mode for both disc without playing it from Level 1 to Level 3

For Leon Disc the code is
D00CFB76 0000
300CFB77 0001
800CFB98 0200

and for the Claire Disc the code is
D00CFB2E 0000
300CFB2F 0001
800CFB50 0200

and to unlock this mode without using cheats or by own effort, you must have an A ranking for both first and second scenarios, keep in mind to achieve an A ranking.

1. you must not use secret weapons like rocket launcher, gatling gun and sub machine gun

2. you must finish the game at least under 1 and a half hour for the first scenario and under 2 hours for the second scenario

3. the number of saves also determines the rank, so I recommend using save states after you clear and save the game, just use save states if you want to save rather than using save points then just save it via memory card after you clear the game.

Till Next Time! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the saves! Just had to reformat without a chance to backup and lost all my cards (namely all my Gran Turismo 1 and 2 saves. Hours of license, racing, and cars, GONE).

Oh, by the way, I've beaten you on SS Route 5 with a total time of 2:41.444, and your time in the GTO on clubman 5 is straight crap, but I outdid you in the Supra with a time of 1:50.604 (yours was 2:32) :D

and if you play GT5, I'd love to race sometime.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was wondering if you have and psv file saves of xenogears. I am looking for what you posted way earlier with all the unlocks, max level, infi money and what not but in a psv file format. Thanx in advance

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
EPSXE 004.mcr CONTENTS - All Save Files Are Compatible For NTSC UC/US Region Games

1. Ace Combat 2 - Everything Unlocked - NTSC UC

2. Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere - Mission Simulator & Music Player Unlocked. All planes available (includes Aurora, NightRaven & Geopelia). Strongest Weapon - OSL (Orbitte Satellite Laser) Unlocked. All Rank A in Hard Missions. - NTSC UC

3. Armored Core - 100% Game Completed. All Parts Have Been Purchased - NTSC UC

4. Einhander - Everything Unlocked - NTSC UC

5. Gran Turismo 2 - 100 Cars, CLK Race Car Honda NSX Fully Upgraded, All Gold Licenses. - NTSC UC

6. Heart of Darkness - Game Cleared and All Movies Unlocked - NTSC UC

7. Incredible Crisis - Everything Cleared, all mini games unlocked. - NTSC UC

8. Nuclear Strike - All Levels Unlocked - NTSC UC

9. Star Wars Dark Forces - All Levels Unlocked. - NTSC UC

10. Threads of Fate - Both Rue and Mint games completed. Ready to start New Game + with either character.

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 004

EPSXE 005.mcr CONTENTS - All Save Files Are Compatible For NTSC J/ Japanese Region Games

EPSXE 005.mcr Contents

1. Advanced VG 2 - Extra Config Available in Config Mode,Miranda and Material Selectable in VS Mode

2. Azumanga Donjara Daioh - All Characters Unlocked

3. Gekitou Crush Gear Turbo - All Tobita Club Members Available in Tournament Mode All Characters Unlocked in Versus Mode

4. Inu Yasha Sengoku Otogi Kassen - All Characters, Stages and Picture Galleries Unlocked

5. Lightning Legend - Daigo no Daibouken - All Extras Unlocked

6. Lupin III Punch The Monkey Game Edition - All Stages Unlocked

7. Naruto - Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Gassen - All Characters, Stages and Boxes Unlocked

8. One Piece Grand Battle 2 - Everything Unlocked

9. Rurouni Kenshin - Ishin Gekitou Hen - All Characters Unlocked

10. Samurai Deeper Kyo - All Characters Unlocked

11. Shaman King - Spirit of Shaman - Everything Unlocked

12. Slap Happy Rhythm Busters - All Characters Unlocked and All DJ Practice Complete

13. Tales of Fandom Vol.1 - All Characters,Modes and Gallery Unlocked

14. Tatsunoko Fight - All Modes Unlocked

15. Toshinden Subaru - Everything Unlocked

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 005

6th Memory Card Save File Set - All Save Files contained in the card are for NTSC UC Region Games

EPSXE 006.mcr CONTENTS - All Save Files Are Compatible For NTSC UC/US Region Games

1. Ape Escape - 100% Save Data File 1 - NTSC UC

2. Crash Bash - 200% Game Complete Save Data - NTSC UC

3. Croc 2 - 100% Complete with all levels available, all golden gobbos and puzzle pieces collected. - NTSC UC

4. Klonoa - Door To Phantomile - 99 lives, Music box unlocked, All stages 150 or more Dream Stones Collected. - NTSC UC

5. Metal Gear Solid - New Game Normal Mode. Stealth Suit, Unlimited Ammo Bandanna, and Tuxedo are Unlocked. - NTSC UC

6. Pac Man World - Game 100% Completed - NTSC UC

7. Spyro The Dragon - All Treasures, eggs, and Dragons found with 120% Completion Percentage. - NTSC UC

8. Spyro The Dragon 2 Ripto's Rage - At Dragon Shores with all Treasures, Orbs, and Skill Points found with 100% Completion Percentage. - NTSC UC

9. Spyro Year of The Dragon - 117% 20.000 Gems + 150 Eggs + 20 Skill Points + Sparxs Abilities. - NTSC UC

10. X-COM: UFO Defense - Start the game with 268,382,152 dollars on veteran level. - NTSC UC

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 006

7th Memory Card Save File Set - All Save Files contained in the card are for NTSC UC Region Games

EPSXE 007.mcr CONTENTS - All Save Files Are Compatible For NTSC UC/US Region Games

1. Colony Wars III - Red Sun - All Ships, All Parts, All Stations Unlocked and Available. - NTSC UC

2. Colony Wars Vengeance - Secret Ship Unlocked,Infinite Power Ups, Level Select Available - NTSC UC

3. Elemental Gearbolt - All Movies & Secrets Unlocked - NTSC UC

4. Hydro Thunder - All Tracks & All Boats Unlocked. - NTSC UC

5. Nightmare Creatures - Game Completed, Unlimited & Monster Mode Unlocked - NTSC UC

6. No Fear Downhill Mountain Bike Racing - All Tracks, All Riders and All Upgrades Unlocked. - NTSC UC

7. Syphon Filter - Game Completed on Hardest Difficulty Most of all the Good Weapons, 1st Save Mission 20, 2nd Save Mission 19, Unlocked all Missions. - NTSC UC

8. Syphon Filter 2 - All Hidden Characters, Arenas, and Movies Unlocked. Saved on Hard Difficulty. - NTSC UC

9. Syphon Filter 3 - 100% Game Completed. All Extras Unlocked. All Mini Games Completed. All Missions Cleared on Normal (Slot 1) and Hard (Slot 2). - NTSC UC

10. Wipeout 3 - Everything Unlocked. - NTSC UC

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 007

8th Memory Card Save File Set - All Save Files contained in the card are for NTSC UC Region Games

EPSXE 008.mcr CONTENTS - All Save Files Are Compatible For NTSC UC/US Region Games

1. Dino Crisis - Clear Game Save in Normal Mode, Everything Unlocked, All Endings, Grenade Launcher, and All Costumes. - NTSC UC

2. Dino Crisis 2 - Beaten the Game Three Times, Extra Crisis Unlocked, All Characters & Dinos Bought - 11/11 Dino Files. - NTSC UC

3. Spider Man - Game Cleared, With All Costumes, All Movies, All Character BIOS. - NTSC UC

4. Spider Man 2 Enter Electro - All Levels Beaten, All Costumes, All Comics, All Newspapers. - NTSC UC

5. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - 100% Everything Unlocked, All Parks, Skaters, & Cheats - NTSC UC

6. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - Complete Save Data, All Characters Unlocked, All Cheats, and Down Hill Level Unlocked. - NTSC UC

7. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - 100% Save Data, All Levels, Unlock Secret Kitchen, All Pro Skaters, All Gaps & Codes. - NTSC UC

8. Twisted Metal 4 - All Cars & Tracks Unlocked. - NTSC UC

9. Vigilante 8 - All Cars, All Tracks & All Secrets Unlocked. - NTSC UC

10. Vigilante 8 2nd Offense - 100% Save Data, All Cars Unlocked - NTSC UC

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 008

10th Memory Card Save File Set - All Save Files contained in the card are for NTSC UC Region Games

EPSXE 010.mcr CONTENTS - All Save Files Are Compatible For NTSC UC/US Region Games

1. Dead or Alive - Everything unlocked, All Characters, Costumes and Options. - NTSC UC

2. K-1 Revenge - All Fighters Unlocked - NTSC UC

3. Rage Racer - All Gold Trophies in All Categories, Max Cash and Music 'Deep Driver' Enabled. - NTSC UC.

4. Ridge Racer Revolution - 100% Complete Save Data - NTSC UC

5. Resident Evil Survivor - All Guns and All Files Unlocked, Already Cleared 4 Times. - NTSC UC

6. Simpsons Wrestling - All Characters, Levels, and Bonus Matchups Unlocked. - NTSC UC

7. Soul Blade - Everything Unlocked, All Characters, Costumes, Weapons, and Arenas are Unlocked. - NTSC UC

8. Wu Tang Shaolin Style - All Characters, All Secrets, and All Chambers Unlocked. - NTSC UC

9. X-Men Mutant Academy - All Characters and Secrets Unlocked. - NTSC UC

10. X-Men Mutant Academy 2 - All Characters and Movies Unlocked. - NTSC UC

EPSXE Memory Card Save File Set 010

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I was wondering if you have and psv file saves of xenogears. I am looking for what you posted way earlier with all the unlocks, max level, infi money and what not but in a psv file format. Thanx in advance

Sure no problem , You're the boss I'll include it in my next compilation.
Just wait for it till then. or you can get it here if you're in a hurry. http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/199365-xenogears/saves

·
Registered
5 Posts
I apreciate it. I looked at the gamefaqs saved files and none of them are what i am looking for they are all at the end of the game. Hope you can get it done, ive reserched for the last 3 days and cant find what i am looking for anywhere

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I apreciate it. I looked at the gamefaqs saved files and none of them are what i am looking for they are all at the end of the game. Hope you can get it done, ive reserched for the last 3 days and cant find what i am looking for anywhere
Okay, just tell me in what point in the game do you want to start and
in what condition ( infinite money , all items etc.) and I'll try to get it done.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts