Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to use this emulator to play Grandia (the first one) and came to the end of the first disk. There, I NEED to save or I can't continue, but every time I try to save, the save fails. I tried pushing the "f3" button which does something like "simulate a memory card," but that still didn't work. I downloaded a "memory card manager" from a site but that also didn't work. Anyone come into contact with this problem? I want to finish this game but need to get onto the second disk. Thanks!

Noah

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
well i've never played Grandia on PSX, but i have the feeling you're screwed.

if Grandia (like FF games) lets you save as soon as you finish a game, then you can do that and pick it up on the second disc. if not (like Chrono Cross, etc), then im sorry to say, you're screwed. AdriPSX is very old, and doesnt support proper memory cards. it uses a proprietary save state format that, so far, doesnt have a converter. sorry man.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yeah but it doesnt matter because you cant load up disc 2 with a disc1 save. therefore, he's screwed because he'll never be able to get to disc2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.