Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a savestate for Windwaker, and I was progressing quite far in the game. I tried to save to the my memory card (i.e-start menu, save) but it gives me the error "Game Cannot be Saved. Memory Card is slot A is damaged or corrupted..."

I deleted the memory card from the GC folder and tried to save/create a new one, when saving from the savestate but this did not work. I realized I should have not done that, because the memory card save block for Windwaker was on THAT memory card, when I opened it up using MemCard Manager.

What can I do to resolve this problem, I would like to be able to save on a memory card?

·
aka BhaaL
221 Posts
Guess your save is gone.
I had the same problem once, which is caused by that very save state. Internally, it also stores the state of the memory card, which might be corrupted when certain actions happen. Anything that happens after loading the savestate will not let you use the memory card anymore.

I ended up re-doing the whole pearl placement from my last save, rather than continuing with the save state. Seeing as you just deleted yours, you probably lost your whole progress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.