- Latest Kaspersky 7.1 releases load the adialkh.dll in the memory range required.
- A System driver, or DLL file is loaded in the range needed, Use Process Explorer to find out which dll it is.
- Superfetch can cause it, disable it and reboot.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS08-078 - Critical: Security Update for Internet Explorer (960714) also causes Memory allocation issues.
- Lack of Admin privileges, note that disabling UAC does not instantly make your account full admin, the full admin account is disabled by default, and some limitations are still applied to User admin accounts.