Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever i try to load a saved game it says no memory card deteced or data not found????? Can anyone help with this ??????

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Did you select your memcard files in the options? Did you save the game yourself or are you trying to load d/l memcards (from gamefaqs or somwhere else)? Does they sshow up in the bios (file -> run bios)?

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes yes and I saved it myself Final fantasy tactics show up so does Suikoden but they dont when i go to continue. Final Fantasy doesnt show and it does load when i load it?????

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Let me ask if i'm understanding correctly - you can load the saves, but you can't see them? Then it's a gpu plugin, i guess. Post your graphics plugin configs.

If i'm mistaken, try to edit your saves with psxmemtool. That's something usual when trying to load saves of different countries than the disc you are using, that's why i asked if they were d/l. Check if the game code of the memcard is the same fo your discs (should be written on the surface of them).

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I dont have pal or out of countries just the usa ones?

{EDIT} Ok when i put the save files on the memcards and then run the bios Final fantasy tactics nor suikoden will show up on the memory but final fantasy does

Petes PSX D3D (DX6 Renderer)

Fullscreen mode
resolution 800 x 600
color depth 16 bit
window 640 x 480
---------------------------------
Use FPS limit
Auto-detect
---------------------------------
off-screen - 3
Advanced Blending - 2
Frame textures - 0