Next Generation Emulation banner

MemcardRex Help

9K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  terrin99 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone
I am very sorry for making a new thread but i have looked all over this site and can find anything on how to use the MemcardRex
If you can please message or PM with detailed instructions on how to use it

OR

I am on msn you can add me at

terrin.tou@live.com

Thank You for your time
Sincerely,
Terrin Tou

PS: This is the software section so i think this is the place to put this thread

#4 ·
mmm i´ll try to contact Shendo and tell him about it.. anyways MemorycardRex should be easy to use and all you have to do is open the Memorycard you need and convert them to different formats when required... after the conversion you can move the files whatever you need them.

#6 ·
I just need to learn how to fully use the MCRex because i wanna be able to get save files from Places like Gamefaqs and use them in my roms

So Master Shendo if you can do that I would be most appreciative

Thank you for your time and Have a Nice Day
Sincerely
Terrin Tou

#7 ·
So essentially you want to convert .gme files to .mcr type.

You can use File->Open or simply drag-and-drop the file on the MemcardRex to open it.
After that select File->Save as... and choose the name and the format to save to (in your case that would be *.mcr).

As for other functions it's pretty self explanatory, for example Edit->Edit icon allows you to edit the icon of the save you selected.
There is also an option to import or export saves (Edit->Import save/Export save) if you ever need to manipulate single saves (for placing them on the real memory card for example).

#10 ·
How am I supposed to do that.

@ set up everything for me
He did everything i have no idea what im doing
thats y i am needing help

and also I took out the file that was named (epsxe000.mcr) and replaced it with the one i got from GF (i converted it of course). then i put it back and took back out the 1 i got from GF (still converted) and put back the original and now its not working at all.

Can you tell me what i need to fix?

#14 ·
I got everything set up
can you please tell me why i am having trouble switching discs?

I am doing it the same way i do it with Final Fantasy 9 and all it does is show a black screen with my tool bar on the right side.

Does it take a few minutes depending on your processor?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.