• Hard Core Rikki

Votes: 31 36.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Free Chuck-E-Cheese tokens for anyone who votes for me. I'll even trade you my Deoxis and Mewtwo. Heck, I'll even throw in a signed autograph of me naked.

I'll do whatever it takes.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I wonder how votes I got from non-FF7 fanboys :p

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
You know what would be nice? If it was a tie between TCoS and HCR. Then you both are winners...

Anyways don't worry! You guys will always be winners in both your respective mothers eyes.:p

·
Registered
144 Posts
I voted both ways.. Hard Core Rikki in this poll but TheCloudOfSmoke in the other... main reasons is when I think of what member and most helpfull member means it is to help and support others.. and they both seem to do really good at it :)

In otherwords I agree 100% with PCXL-Fan :D

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
ooooo, it is really exciting, only 1 vote to separate them!

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Anyways don't worry! You guys will always be winners in both your respective mothers eyes.:p
My mom told me that I could be anything that I wanted to be when I grow up. I told her that I wanted to be NGemu's Member of the Year 2007. The ***** lied to me.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Now this is going to be a close finish :D

·
Not a new member
236 Posts
I voted. Now someone is ahead of the other.

btw i've been busy and i last visited 3 weeks ago and there were 488 unread threads.

·
One of the most...
953 Posts
Well, I think HCR contributed a lot more to the community. TCoS did it too at some extent, but I think most people are voting on him because of sigs and avatars... that's pointless in my opinion.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.