Next Generation Emulation banner

Which member has contributed the most this year?

• Cid Highwind

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Boltzmann

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Proto

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kaiser Sigma

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • cloudvii

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • GALVATRON

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Strider

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Takmadeus

Votes: 3 3.7%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
After being deeply touched by Betamax wise opening words, I have to say I'm still undecided between Boltzmann and Galvatron. Both have shared a great amount of their knowledge throughtout the year, however while Boltzmann has been the most active of the two, I can't just stop wondering how can Galvatron make his point clear while keeping it in a fun way everytime :p... Ill have to think it over.... >.<

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Kaiser is always there. Whether making constructive or anti-constructive posts, he is there. He reminds me in a way of Ryos when I first joined.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
some kind of evil force is making me vote for kaiser. :p

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Kaiser for me. He is always there, both for fun and for a serious discussion. And made the thread that for me is thread of the year so... There goes my vote ;)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
i think cid highwind, he helped me out a lot with my 2500+ and Zalman and such, good posts all around :)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Are you sure it was me? :p
I can't remember helping you with your 2500+ lol
Anyway, thanx for the vote, I really appreciate it :)

My vote goes to Takmadeus since he's helping me with finding the mother of a nice girl I know. This girl is an adopted colombian girl. Even though he didn't even know her, he is still helping us in our search for her mother. Some of you might think this personal reason is strange for making him member of the year. But to me he is the member of the year :)
It's rather special to see how ppl you know from some forums can turn out to be great friends :thumb:

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Kaiser. I dont know why, or its just too hard to explain :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Strider, because he has had a lot of drama related to him this year and it was entertaining to me :D

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Galvatron got my vote. His posts are always good to read ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts