Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've downlaoded Pcsx2 0.7 after the bug fix release, the problem is that when i go in to the memcard manager there is nothing in the lists. I select again the memcards but still nothing. I read in a post that i can fcreate a new memcard ( i have to delete mcd001.ps2, start pcsx2, go to memcard manager and it will automaticly make a new memcard file) but it doesn't do that. If i press format or reload nothing happens. :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I do that ???? and in the sticky bositman wrote something about rom1.bin , rom2.bin and erom.bin. What are these ???

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
r3algh0s7 said:
How do I do that ???? and in the sticky bositman wrote something about rom1.bin , rom2.bin and erom.bin. What are these ???
I wrote what these are at the same exact place :???:
Anyway you wont need em to format your memcards.Delete the 2 memcard files in /memcards.Use a bios OTHER than SCPH-10000(Jap) then run->execute.PCSX2 will create 2 new memcard files.Then go to browser,select each memcard and when prompted select yes to format.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it doesn't create 2 new files. And in the bios config when i go in the browser menu, it says in the upper right corner "Memcard 1 (ps2)...." and after a few seconds Pcsx2 closes without any messages.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts