Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... except VGS, that is. But I'm running Win2k, so I'm out of luck.

Tried ePSXe, FPSE and Psinex, none of them played the MDECs. The game is playabe, but I want to see the movies so I can follow the story. The same thing happens with MMX4 and X5.

Adripsx always locks up when I try to load a game. Some say it's because of Win2k + Pad plugins, I don't know.

Hope the next version of ePSXe corrects this... evrytime I load up some emu news page I look forward to seein the release of 1.5.0. But it seem more and more unlikely... :(

Well, I can't complain, PSX emulation is very complete, only a few things are missing.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Havoc
Hope the next version of ePSXe corrects this... evrytime I load up some emu news page I look forward to seein the release of 1.5.0. But it seem more and more unlikely... :(
Dude... don't despair.... ePSXe is well and alive and still being developed.... a number of admins on this board are ePSXe beta testers, and they can tell you that ePSXe is alive, well, and progressing really well... so just be patient, it's not dead :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, It's great to hear all that talent is still being put to good use. :) Best of luck to the coders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts