Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Is there a problem with my ISO, because its a pain to re-ISO the dern thing.
Seriously? You pop the disc in, click a couple of options, and sit back and relax.

http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-psx-discussion/34515-how-make-perfect-backup-psx-games.html

The first thing you want to do, though, is to clean off the disc (make sure it's not scratched or dirty) and try playing it off that. I would recommend Xeven's or Sapu's CDR plugin, although you can also try the built in plugin (simple) or Peops (best, most options). If it works with the CD, you know your ISO is fuxed.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Xevens doesn't fully work with 1.7 hushy, Sapu's 1.2/1.3 is made to work with 1.7

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoops! Wrong Emulator!

I was thinking PSX_Fin, not EPSXE!

It works fine on this one. I keep a couple Emulators on hand for compatability reasons.

Go ahead and delete this thread, sorry for the mix up.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
MegaMan X4 SLUS_005.61 1.8, 1.10-1.11 NO v1.11: Use -r option to avoid freezing problems with bosses MegaMan X5 SLUS_013.34 1.6-1.10, 1.13 YES Use -r option to get past Capcom logo or level selection problems MegaMan X6 SLUS_013.95 1.8 YES Use -r option if the game will not load
hmm.. no testing on 1.13 can't be a good sign...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.