Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, the emulator says there isn't a cartridge and i need to restart the emulator
Secondly, before it stopped working, the battle phase on the game is totally blank, you can't see urself, the enemies, or platflorm only. You can only manifest the wall paper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dude, same here. I can't figure it out. I went on the FAQ forum on this site and one of the questions is similar to this but the answer says go to Options>Emulation Setup>3D renderer dropdown. But the sad thing is, there is no 3D dropdown tab.....
i cant seem to find anyone with answer to this. i even went on youtube...
useless. mind as well find a different game to play...
unless SOMEONE SEES THIS BUMB AND DECIDES TO HELP US OUT!!!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I assume you mean download version 2.6 because 2.6a is currently unavailable as it's the donate to get it early version and donations are down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, I'm a new noob here, I'd like to ask you guys something, I'm playing both MGMSF3 Black Ace and Red Joker and I wanna link these 2 games to battle. From what I've learned from others, after loading the 1st Game, I right click to the No$GBA Screen and select Link, however, nothing happen in the 2nd Machine, then I try to go to File -> Cartridge Menu -> 2nd Machine -> Directory -> the 2nd game, but still nothing happen on the 2nd machine, is my No$GBA crashed?, do I have to configure anything in No$GBA?Please tell me how to link these 2 games...

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
If you look closely, these "smooth" videos only show booting and maybe in-game footage, but no real connection. It means (with a lot of hardwiring) you can get two DS games to run alongside each other; and even that's kinda iffy...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I think somehow it'll work, as I've searched in the youtube website, if you search for "Link No$GBA", there are many videos that show No$GBA can link ds games smoothly, "Pokemon Pearl", for example...
Interesting that you believe random youtube vids over the guy actually making no$gba who states on his site that WiFi (which is required for DS linking) does not work for any practical purposes yet. The linking features no$gba has are for GBA emulation ONLY, remember it first used to be a GBA only emulator.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.