Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I have Megaman Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja (US) and when I put any action replay code and check the box beside it and press OK, No effect happens to the game, I don't know why the codes aren't working with me.
I've tried NO$GBA 2.6 and 2.6a
The way Iam using to input cheats is the same for everyone
Utility --> Cheats --> Add new --> Paste the code --> Choose Action Replay DS --> Press OK --> Double click the code to check the box --> OK
and no effect happens.

Also I don't know what is the function of game ID, I didn't use it anywhere. Do I have to use when putting cheats ?

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

·
No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
I also have that game. Try using Gameshark. Action Replay is just a different name for Gameshark. Or was it the other way around?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have that game. Try using Gameshark. Action Replay is just a different name for Gameshark. Or was it the other way around?
Thanks for your reply but Megaman Star Force 2 has neither Gameshark codes nor Codebreaker codes, only Action Replay codes. Also NO$GBA supports only Action Replay DS and Code Breaker DS.

Still need help.
Thanks in advance

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Don't bump a thread when it's still near the top of the first page....

·
No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Thanks for your reply but Megaman Star Force 2 has neither Gameshark codes nor Codebreaker codes, only Action Replay codes. Also NO$GBA supports only Action Replay DS and Code Breaker DS.

Still need help.
Thanks in advance
There are two possible scenarios, and they're just a speculation. Take them as a reference:

- The codes you had copied are not really correct.
- The codes you had copied are for specific versions.

For a test to see if your game "supports" Action Replay DS, I want you to do this:

1. Open up the cheats menu in No$gba.
2. Add a new cheat, and delete the rest.
3. For the codes, paste this:

Code:
921B8AFC 00000001
DA000000 021A0BF2
D7000000 021A0BF0
D2000000 00000000
And for the description, it's infinite HP.

4. Choose Action Replay DS.
5. Press OK.
6. Test to see if it really has infinite HP, then read either A or B.

A: If it does, then copy the codes and google search for that. It will come up with many similar results. All of the codes in those results will work with your game. The codes I gave you doesn't need any Master Codes.

B: If it doesn't work, then you should start finding out which one is the right code that matches your game. From this point on, you need to search results, like "Mega Man Star Force 2 Ninja cheat codes" and do your own experiments. I can't guarantee that codes I find will always work for your game, so you have to be prepared.

(The word "supports" isn't used in a good way...I think.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are two possible scenarios, and they're just a speculation. Take them as a reference:

- The codes you had copied are not really correct.
- The codes you had copied are for specific versions.

For a test to see if your game "supports" Action Replay DS, I want you to do this:

1. Open up the cheats menu in No$gba.
2. Add a new cheat, and delete the rest.
3. For the codes, paste this:

Code:
921B8AFC 00000001
DA000000 021A0BF2
D7000000 021A0BF0
D2000000 00000000
And for the description, it's infinite HP.

4. Choose Action Replay DS.
5. Press OK.
6. Test to see if it really has infinite HP, then read either A or B.

A: If it does, then copy the codes and google search for that. It will come up with many similar results. All of the codes in those results will work with your game. The codes I gave you doesn't need any Master Codes.

B: If it doesn't work, then you should start finding out which one is the right code that matches your game. From this point on, you need to search results, like "Mega Man Star Force 2 Ninja cheat codes" and do your own experiments. I can't guarantee that codes I find will always work for your game, so you have to be prepared.

(The word "supports" isn't used in a good way...I think.)
Iam really impressed with your answer, The things you said let me think about the version of my game, and when I changed it, all the cheats worked.

Thank you so much

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey bro i was just wondering if u could remember the link were u download the game from and i worked as i have been trying to find working action replay codes for my versions of the game but they don't work i have used heaps of internet time looking an help would be great :)

·
Lurker, pretty much...
324 Posts
hey bro i was just wondering if u could remember the link were u download the game from and i worked as i have been trying to find working action replay codes for my versions of the game but they don't work i have used heaps of internet time looking an help would be great :)
[rules]Asking for Warez isn't allowed here. Please read the rules.[/rules]
(Useful BBCode by the way :p)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.