Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey pples im new here by the way:). but i recently downloaded Mega man legends for the psx emulator. Now everything is fine but there is no voice. There is music and the Sound effects, but there is no voice. You know when it starts it has the sea with the ship and it starts off as "in a world covered by endless water" It doesn't say anything the text is just there. and when you start the game at the very beginning it has Music, Sound effects but no voice, which means i can't hear Roll or megaman or ANY other characters talking. Please help. i would really really really appreciate it. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
sorry no support for piracy here, man how many people sign up to this forum without reading the rules, downloading the game isnt allowed. buy the game and make iso then talk to us otherwise just keep enjoying downloading corrupted or ripped isos

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Probably you downloaded version had some audio ripped thats why it aint working most downloadable PSX iso's out there are like that if not worse, also to use ePSXe or any PS emu (except VGS or Bleem) you need the PSX bios wich must be extracted from your PSX, as for games they run cheap on ebay i believe, it would be a good idea to read the Ngemu Rullz

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.