Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I try to open this game in this emulator I get a black screen and it just crashs back to the desktop. Then when I open it in another emulator it either won't work or it comes up to the capcom screen then quits. I need help bad. I have a Windows XP flatscreen computer. I have every plugin known to man but it still won't work. :hdbash: Help me I really want to play this game awful bad. :(

·
Registered
654 Posts
In addition to the troubleshooting FAQ, Search is also your friend. Go up to the "PSX Emulators" level and search for Megaman Legends. You'll find other threads where people have had similar problems and various solutions you can try.

Dan

P.S. Do you mean it's a tablet computer? Or just a computer with a flatscreen monitor? If the former, tablet versions are known to be a little flaky in the graphics department. If the latter, that shouldn't matter - I am getting very good results with mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.