Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone played this on an emu before? At this point, I have exhausted all possibillities of getting it to work. Even on VGS, it shows the Sony logo (which it doesn't anwhere else) and the Capcom logo, then stops. It would be helpfull if I could just use the same specs as someone else who has it working.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ive had it workin 100% and played trhough it flawlesly heres my settings
Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.75
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440

Resolution/Color:
- 800x600 Fullscreen - [32 Bit]

Textures:
- R8G8A8A8
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 60

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 0
- Framebuffer access: 4
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: none

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Full vram: on
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

and eternal spu plugin with the default settings
all your system specs are better then mine so this should work for you

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow thanks man. U put alot of good info. Now I gotta try it :/ But maybe it's my 64 bit CPU that's interferring with the game...And uh u mind tellin me how al lthe other plugind are set? Also, I can't find that GPU from Pete anywhere.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That particular one isn't anywhere. Bah now I have to go buy a PS2 again. Bye bye games for about 3 months lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
the gpu plugin is on petes site its in the bundle rar file, spu i used eternl spu plugin with all its default settings and runing the game from a bin/cue file

·
Registered
52 Posts
make an iso using alcohol120% or nero etc, but ive used the same settings and run it from cd before with out any issue;s either

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can u please send me a link with all the plugins u used so I know I'm usin the right ones? I reaaaally wanna play this game :???:

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
dutchmasta: it's called 1.1.75 because it's OpenGL1 (as in the first one) 1.75. it really should only be called OpenGL1.75.

gokuson: im pretty sure he knows what 1.1.75 and 1.75 means, he is asking why the plugin has 2 different names ;)

OT: dutchmasta, your avatar is goddamned ugly :p

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
Oh yea...that's what I noticed whenever I try to copy the settings to the clipboard. Is it REALLY 1.1.75? I notice the same effect on Pete's D3D plugins. Perhaps, he didn't update it when programming.

Anyway, we know we all refer this as 1.75.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey, i'm just saying you could've at least tried....but i was in a pretty bad mood coz my football team lost to some crap team and are now far behind 2nd place

hushypushy, you only just noticed??

·
Registered
152 Posts
OT: Slime? It's supposed to be a mug shot of GTO's main guy, Onizuka. Did it come out wrong?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
dutchMasta said:
hushypushy, you only just noticed??
about your damn ugly avatar? no, i only just took the time to mention something about it :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
well, i usually pick avatars which remind myself of me......an ugly sob

ah, just kidding, sort of

1 - 18 of 18 Posts