Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Megaman Legends 2 [NTSC]: Cinema Sound

This problem occurs during cinematic scenes in Megaman Legends 2, such as the intro before the title or the first scene when starting a new game:

The scene will play normally for a while, and then all sound will abruptly stop playing and the rest of the scene will be mute. This occurs at the same moment every time a given scene plays, but no reason is apparent to the player that this would happen. It always occurs at the end of a voice sample, never in the middle.

I have not noticed any muted sounds in regular gameplay or voiced conversations with NPC's.

This happens with all of my audio plugins, that being like 10 of them, and I have tried a myriad different settings for each, and cannot figure out what is causing this problem.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
what version of epsxe are you using and are you playing the game from the disc or from an image? can you post your system specs in the event they are needed later on for anything?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.