Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In MegaMan Legends 1 & 2, how about the unsync'd audio/video in cinematic sequences? Many have reported on this.

Plus, Misadventures of Tron Bonne is unplayable after a certain amount of time. I learned it was when the audio in cutscenes are allowed to play.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It should be noted that it may crash on some drives. On my system, it crashes on the opening screen when I use my CD-RW (D:), but runs fine on my DVD drive (E:). No other game I have has this problem.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Do you think it is now playable of Misadventures of Tron Bonne for ePSXe 152 now ? I want to know which is which to make it work. I played it on my REAL CONSOLE. But I want test and 151 version seem not working. VGS and Bleem let me played until I defeated a big robot bird in the lost ruin area in the beginning then white appear then thats it. Wont let me get to next level.

Let me know, many thanks!

Rockmangames

·
Registered
17 Posts
I get the same problem; it goes black after opening Capcom movie. I am using an ISO, and the game is brand-new so I don't think it's the disc. Any solutions.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
All of them run fine on my ePSXe no problem with certainly change in CONGIF and u are all ready to go...you said CONGIF ? Yeah..for Misadventure of Tron Bonne..you need to correct something in CONGIF to make it playable after beginning of the game. No problem to me. :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
use Eternal SPU 1.41 or 1.5 and enable the SPU IRQ options i would gather.

and please don't raise dead threads, start your own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts