Next Generation Emulation banner

Mega Man Zero 3

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Mykas0 
#1 ·
I finished off Mega Man Zero 3 on Wednesday night. The storyline seems to be more developed compared to the first and second one. There’s one surprising revelation about Zero himself and his past.

The Zero menu system got tweaked. Instead of gaining experience for the use of each weapon, Zero can now use different body chips to enhance his body. For example Zero can have the option of using the double jump foot chip, which allows him to jump twice in mid air.

The chain rod from the second game has been replaced by the recoil rod, which is a sort of a nightstick weapon which can push enemies and items away. When pressing down and full charged, the recoil rod can be used to reach high ledges.

You can now reuse cyber-elves though out the whole game now. Before, when you use the cyber-elves they die off after one use. You can load up to the maximum to two cyber elves and use them as satellites hovering around you providing aid. For my own use I had a cyber elf dropping health points and another cyber elf as an offensive weapon.

Overall Mega Man Zero 3 is a nice challenging addition to the Zero series.

See less See more
#4 ·
Norbi said:
I played all of them so far. I don't why, but i don't like using elves. They just fly and do sometihng once in a while. The only weapon thoughout the game is the Z-Saber. Nothing ever gonna be that...
I finished hte first one without using any Elves...made the game ahrder on myself than it would have been. Went through again, got the subtank, and defense enhancing (among some other permanent stat boosts). USE THE ELVES! They are like in place of regular megaman items, items you must feed unfortuantely.

#5 ·
Norbi said:
I played all of them so far. I don't why, but i don't like using elves. They just fly and do sometihng once in a while. The only weapon thoughout the game is the Z-Saber. Nothing ever gonna be that...
Hell ya, Z saber all the way. I finnished this game awhile ago and loved it.

#8 ·
RZetlin said:
Because 4 hasn't been released in America yet.

Only 4 has been released in Japan.
:( I wish 4 was released in America

#12 ·
too bad I can't read jap. so i can't understand the story but the only thing you do in the jap. is move and slice around hehehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.