Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I beat the game in just under 15 hours, and did it without an emulator. It's the first time in years that i've used the ol' psx. Anyway, i want to return it, since i'm still under the 10 day return policy, and i'm wondering what is a really compatible game w/ epsxe that is under $20 and is actually challenging and fun to play, not that Legends wasn't. It was actually fun, but i recommend u rent it instead. I'm thinking Colony Wars, but I've read mixed reviews and i don't know how it runs...

·
Registered
345 Posts
well, i dont know if how the store you go to works, but most stores dont accept returned software unless defective and then you just exchange it for the same title

but anyways, i hear metal gear solid is good

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hmmm...you want a long challenging PSX game. As far as I know they don't exist except for RPGs. Any action game I'v played has been short enough to beat in a few days. Syphon Filter 1 & 2 were both good games though. Tenchu 2 is good, but short and doesn't have lotsa replay value. MGS is great, but I'm guessing you already have that game. Spider Man is very short and easy, I got half way through the game in a few hours(and I didn't even know how to do all the moves). The few challenging games for PSX just aren't very long. I guess I'd recommend Syphon Filter 2 though.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are some good RPGs out right now? I don't think I want another Final Fantasy. Any good action-rpgs out there right now that work well? Like...Alundra 2...but that got crap reviews...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts