Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another question if i change the name of a file inside the folder of the game name will it change the name of the file in the programme as well as i have spyro 3 year of the dragon of i change it to spyro year of the dragon will it change its name

·
Not a Registered User
1,628 Posts
another question if i change the name of a file inside the folder of the game name will it change the name of the file in the programme as well as i have spyro 3 year of the dragon of i change it to spyro year of the dragon will it change its name
First of all no changing the disc image file names won't change anything in Duckstation as Duckstation scans the game for it's unique ID to know what game it is from its database, only if the game isn't in Duckstation database will it use the file name.
Secondly I highly recommended NOT to change any file names at all, PS1 games should come in two or more files 1 cue file and 1 or more bin files, these files are tied to one another changing name of any of these files will break that tie breaking the disc image.

Only time you can rename the file if it's a container file like a ZIP, 7Z, RAR, CHD or PBP, the CUE and BIN files are safely stored inside them often safely compressed to save space.

·
Not a Registered User
1,628 Posts
It is called Spyro year of the Dragon, people just call it Spyro 3 because it is the third game that's not a spin of or a different type of game

As for Medal of Honor like I said it's the wide screen hack under enhancements.
Sadly UI elements tend not to work with it sometimes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts