Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find very many threads involving the problem with large chunks of levels missing from Medal of Honor. I did read that 1.4 was supposed to fix it. The first time I tried MoH i had the same missing peice most people saw where the truck is at the entrace to the town on level 1. This was with 1.4. I just tried to play it again on a whim and the level is actuallly correct in that spot now! I dunno what happened.

But now i'm having the same problem on level 1 in a different spot. Just down the road after finding the downed plane, theres a road sign pointing onward, except theres another big nothingness in the level here again.

Is there a specific configuration that gets rid of this problem? I've futzed with a couple settings to no avail.

I'm currenty using Null2's SPU, Pete OGL GPU.

Thanks!

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
I use the internal plugins for sound and cd, and petes ogl for the graphics. I don't have access to my settings now, but what I can tell you is that I like to max out all settings (R8G8blah, blah, offscreen drawing, etc., etc.) unless it specifically states that it will create a glitch, or isn't recommended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts