Banned
23,263 Posts
microsoft will close this project down in 3...2.....1

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
microsoft will close this project down in 3...2.....1
I don't think they will actually. It isn't a mod.. it is being written from scratch. THere is also a Crysis Warhead mod called MechWarrior living legends coming out that microsoft gave the official OK for. But that's most likely because it will up sales for the game and or cause people to upgrade to vista. I know i will buy warhead when that mod is released.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Has MechWarrior's popularity gone down the drain or something? What a waste of IP...

·
Oilslime
77 Posts
I was in the middle of remembering all the fun I had playing MW:Mercenaries (my favorite of the series) until I read your post Strike. After that all I could remember was the horrendous amount of time it took to going from navpoint to navpoint. Thanks for the buzzkill :(

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In my case i never liked it, the only mech games i can say i enjoyed are omega boost, Z.O.E. and macross, what i mean is i only like high speed mecha action :p
Battletech is ok.. I don't really like giant space knights or the mechwarrior industrial style mechs. There is no inbetween. I personally enjoyed the first season of robotech because it's a mix of western and japanese style mechs. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of arcadish games which leaves me to mechwarrior. I hear there are some good simulation games that come out in Japan (western and not space knights)... but it seems that they never make it to America. Anywho, mechs only started to interest me recently. I like military sci fi and it seems that mechs are mostly what I can find in terms of games.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I was in the middle of remembering all the fun I had playing MW:Mercenaries (my favorite of the series) until I read your post Strike.
I'm always reminded of my kamikaze build I'd use over LAN. Exploding death - nothing could survive!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.