Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to get .mdf file types to work on ePSXe? Whenever I try, it just stops at the black screen.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Haru-Glory said:
Is there a way to get .mdf file types to work on ePSXe? Whenever I try, it just stops at the black screen.
Daemon tools is your friend... probably your best friend... get them and no more troubles.. except with NRG files :lol:

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Or if you have alcohol 120% or less you can use those to run those types of files. Dameon works very well though and it's free. also some files like the .cdi for dreamcast games require dameon tools 3.29 so if you wana run more than one emulator i suggest getting 3.29 instead of the newest ones. That way you can play psx playstation and anything else your heart desires without a cd-rom!... like on my laptop!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Daemon Tools creates a virtual DVD-ROM drive on your computer. MDF/MDS files are CD images created with Alcohol 120%. You can use Daemon Tools to "mount" the disc image into the virtual drive, then configure ePSXe to run games off that virtual drive as if it were a CD-ROM.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
eh, just go back and remake the ISO. set it to CloneCD format, and then you can go to Run ISO in ePSXe. much easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts