• Hell Yes!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • What the hell are McNuggets?

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Why the hell are you polling about McNuggets?

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In response to your poll (5th one, I believe), Beta, I'm doing this because I can. Actually, I'm doing this out of curiosity.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I have no ****ing clue about what the heck's going on from posts 2-8. Am I missing out on something here? o_O

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
From what I could gather, Gk correctly guessed that Beta voted for option 5 on this poll..... but that episode 3 thing... I don't get that one... :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup. Episode three. BTW I did the poll because I was bored out of my mind and wanted input.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Weird but nice way of doing it. Actually I guess I identified myself with that. ;) *edit* BTW, I prefer Bob's, but I've been eating too much at McDonald's lately :p

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Me, too. They opened a McDonalds about three weeks ago (and just 200 metres from my house away) and I've been there about 10 times since the opening (Oh no, I'm going to be fat or am I already? ;)) I've been eating most of the time the McRib's (mmm, McRib). I would like to have one now *runs_to_mcdonalds_and_orders_a_mcrib_*. Mmmmmm.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the spicey chicken sandwich and the mcnuggets, but I only eat one each time I go. I guess I choose whicheverone I feel like at the time. Sorry. My brain's fried today, so my sentence usually have nothing to do the topic.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Ryos
I used to go to McDonald's a lot...until those Carl's Jr.'s opened here. :)
now there's a name that I haven't heard in a long time. There aren't any of those down here in the South. I miss Canada...

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
We didn't have any until they bought the Hardee's franchise. Now they're the new Radio Shack of fast food here. ;)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's a McDonald and a Burger King just two blocks away from my house. Of course, no one here ever goes to Burger King, so it got replace by Papa John's Pizza.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
carl's jr: big in california, not so much anywhere else as far as i know. my favorites are the 99c spicy chicken sandwich (much better than mcd's) and the crisscut fries

burger king: whoppers are pretty good (better when they were 99c) and the fries are the best of any fast food chain.

jack in the box: best bang for your buck and pretty good stuff if you want to spend a bit more

1 - 20 of 131 Posts