Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Neojag

u know, i didnt actually bought it :evil:
you borrowed it from a mate right? while he was visiting, just to see if it would run right??
nobody here actually pirates anything do they? :innocent:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
kinda, i took my computer to my friend's house so that the game wouldnt have to leave his house, thus, makin the process illegal :eek:

im a real saint :innocent: :innocent:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Neojag, you are cool, dude. You actually make me laugh very much with your last reply to your post. Every part of your reply made me laugh kekeke you should ask this to my brother hehe. Anyway, ( seriuos serious ) hope you can get your decent pc soon :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
... and I assume you also uninstalled it from his machine before installing it on yours in order not to violate the 1 pc clause;)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,117 Posts
Originally posted by Betamax
:evil: Only if they catch ya. :evil:

I have reported this agreement violation to the max payne company.......... sorry, i must tell u this, i am a secret agent who gain my life by reporting piracy, agreement violation,etc......... now u r dead ! fear me! muahahahaha ! :eek:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Originally posted by Nightmare

I have reported this agreement violation to the max payne company.......... sorry, i must tell u this, i am a secret agent who gain my life by reporting piracy, agreement violation,etc......... now u r dead ! fear me! muahahahaha ! :eek:
humpf... next time i see u in the streets ill kick ur arse untill u kiss the moonz!!
anyway, im not afraid of u =P
I WONT BE ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I too need an upgrade just like Neojag.I hope I get it soon enough.
Any one from dell or some other computer company wants to gift a computer to me?;)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Strange my sig cannot run nature on 3dmark2k hehehe maybe only geforce3 can run it

Pentium 3 1Ghz w/Evercool
Gigabyte GA-60MM7E w/latest BIOS
Spectek 512mb pc133
Inno3d Geforce2mx 400 64mb w/MVI Cooler
Sblive 5.1
Seagate ST340810A 40Gig
52x CDrom
Motorola SM56 PCI Modem (software modem)
Viewsonic E70f 17"
Microsoft Internet Keyboard
Microsoft PS2 Mouse
Noname Floppy

41 - 56 of 56 Posts